July 3Rd: Community Hot Topics!

[DE]Drew

Community Hot Topics!  

2,127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My Posts from The Latest Information on Greedy Pull Forum

I think this nerf for Mag is little ott it essentially makes mag a solo runner, and in a game that encourages group play taking away a support role seems abit odd. I know the ability can be spammed and as you guys said in your stream it is the most used ability at the moment.

Why take something the community is using the way you intended it to be used as then nerf it?  If its intended use was never meant to end up as a support role the Augment for mag should never have been introduced, I have only run once with a Greedy Mag and i saw how much of a difference it can make to a team especially when hunting gear in the Void, With how valuable Tier 4 Defense keys a Greedy Mag really helps a team go past wave 20, not because its sucking in energy and health (I have restore plates for all that) but because it stops the unnecessary deaths caused by venturing out to pick up drops, yes i can do the old leave one mob alive and then do pick ups but i'm there to shoot things. 

The other thing which isn't as big as killing a warframe for group elements is that we go back to seeing a carrier on every warframe, I know there is a kubrow coming out that does the same trick but all i see for high tier runs is alot of revives unless the kubrow comes with a personal cloak for when it ventures out of our protection radius so alot of players will stick with carrier which is a tad bit sad as there is alot of good companions but we are left to one due to needing a quick pick up time rather than individuality.

Thats my two cents hope you guys have a read and offer some feedback,

Good Hunting out there Tenno 

Its intended use was never 'automate the game like Cookie Clicker'.

Its intended use was to create a supply chain for Tenno who are actually playing the game - for example, moving pickups between rooms in a survival, or as you mentioned, carrying resources to the one safe spot in a sea of overwhelming force. That's how I use the augment, but that's not what GMAG MESA FROST NEKROS ONLY DRACO uses it for.

Because no, people decided not to do that, instead opting to stand on boxes and mash buttons. Constantly. Occasionally rolling to stop the AFK timer, which grows progressively worse with every update in a futile attempt to stop this behavior.

This is why we can't have nice things. Players cheese. DE nerfs. Players cheese harder. DE nerfs harder. Repeat ad nauseam. Meanwhile DE can't fix all the other methods of playing the game to actually be profitable, because they know that with the kit we have now, players would just cheese that too - or complain that they can't sit in one place passively accreting loot anymore. And so the cycle of "nerf hammer versus entire playerbase" continues.

Don't get me wrong. It's a bad band-aid. But it's not as if the community has left them with much choice, now, has it?

I agree, i should have worded it a tad better. For those not spamming the ability for a static team they are using it as intended. 

My opinion when i first heard of mag nerf was why what the hell but after the feedback of well we will just change to our old static farms i slightly agree with this nerf but i am also slightly confused, if these runs existed before why now all of a sudden do we see a nerf on a single warframe?? 

Sadly no the community hasn't left them much of a choice by taking an ability and exploiting it for a mindless grind, the proper players will suffer but alas this is the way of the nerf hammer. I do see why DE wants to gets this nerf out of the way but as alot have said there is plenty of ways to do the static mind numbing farms.....  

To be honest i'd rather see the farm locations removed or the drop rates changed rather than changing a warframe, drastic but will teach us not become boring robots that hold a trigger or watch and wait for a decent drop. I know it will impact bigger on some of the players as they will see the grind become even harder but i cant really see a way of deterring players of static grinding, its either make the drops better so a static grind becomes pointless or push the drop rates so its ridiculously hard even if your static grinding or get rid of the location completely and spread the drops between other locations. 

i'm pretty sure DE looked into other options but nerfing an augment probably looks likes the best option its just a massive shame it impacts on a warframe as whole because of how this augment can greatly benefit a whole team. 

Gpull – I guess it's fine but really Gpull is the tip of the iceberg. I suppose it's the ability that better represent a passive, static playstyle:

- radial aoe, no thought required;

- stationary as they come;

- no management;

- spamming.

There are more things to fix(ie: a meaningful energy system), but mostly there's changes and statements to be made via new content. Game, level and mission design need to reflect the emphasis on movement DE seems to want to pursue.

Frost - I like most of the changes, but I don't really understand the passive. It doesn't synergize with anything really, especially now that summoning a globe will push enemies away. It's not really a frame that stays in the enemies faces. Something more controllable, like a boost in speed while sliding on ice patches would be preferable.

Speaking of synergy: since the Globes are limited to 4 now, and summoning a 5th globe will destroy the 1st, why not use Freeze as a "remote" and have a globe shatter on contact. This way we can choose which one to delete( say an emergency globe we put up in escavation, while we have 3 more protecting the pods).

About Avalanche: enemies armor is a thing that I'd like to see tackled in a different way so I'm not estatic about it. I also would have preferred a whole rework since I'm not a fan of radial aoe, and I think DE isn't either at this point in time.

Corrupted mods - I shiver a bit at the thought they are considered balanced, especially considering Fleeting Expertise is there.

Edited by Oswalder

Greedy Pull:

The thing about Greedy Pull is that it's a symptom to the problem, not the core of it. The reason why people resort to that kind of farming is because of the Grind Walls put in place against us. It isn't just the grind, as games that have grind sometimes can manage it well. It's the Grind Walls, Time Walls, RNG Walls, and all the other walls that you put in place for us to try and vault over. When players see all the walls placed before them to try and get through/over, they're not going to be happy and play the game throughout various missions, they're going to find the quickest route to overcome the immeasurable walls placed before them.

You want players to play the game and be interactive, actually incentivize them by making playing the game not an endless grind, but an enjoyable experience that is rewarding to them. Don't hide the rewards behind obtrusive and oppressive walls (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, MESA GRIND WALL!), make the acquisition process of obtaining something in the game actually enjoyable and fun! Quests were a great start, they added tidbits of lore, even if the missions were the exact same that we experience throughout the game (this needs to be addressed as well), all until you threw everything behind a wait wall.

Then came the introduction of more mods to grind and get cores for. How do you think players are going to respond to the even more so massive grind you threw in their faces? They're going to do everything in their power to try and overcome that grind wall and make the acquisition process easier for them to overcome. Nerfing the availability of the cores wasn't the solution either, as now players are more so pushed into these tactics to try and gain sufficient supplies to level up the new mods that come in.

Do you really think players enjoy having to level something up after they polarize a slot with a forma? No. Having to go through all that grinding not just once, but multiple times will grate on a players' nerves. So when something like Greedy Pull comes along that can alleviate their frustrations, some players are going to resort to it. They're going to do all they can to try and get out of the rut you've placed them in, and that includes methods that you may not approve of.

If these problems were addressed in a more systematic way, then we wouldn't have to be talking about this. Now the problems I am referring to are the endless Grind and absurdly weighted RNG that WarFrame has, that's what needs to be fixed to be more fair to the players. To be more rewarding to those who continue to play the game, to those who stay in a mission nearly for an hour trying to get that one part only to have the weighted RNG not give them a good chance of getting it. The weighted RNG is a massive issue that infuriates players, it does not help with the experience. (I'M LOOKING AT YOU! SHELDON!)

Don't nerf the tools the players use, actually make the experience of playing the game more enjoyable so that the players are more exploring in their gameplays, rather than just finding the fastest way to overcome the massive grind walls you place before them.

Treat the core of the problem, not the symptoms of it, nor the ways players try to cure that core issue. That core is the insane amount of Walls placed before the players, it doesn't incentivize them to buy plat to overcome it, it tells them to find another game for them to enjoy. It's a simply psychological obstacle, and overlooking it will just create more problems in the future.

+1

90% of augments are useless, or at least don´t worth the mod slot. Let´s be honest, what playerbase do with 90% of augments? DE work days on it > DE release it > Player buy and try > looks funny/interesting 30 min > Players wants his Strngh/duration/range/eff/shield/armor back > Players replace the augment and forget it. IMO all Aug mods should be a gameplay changers/mechanic changer. So GP, give us two differents ways to play Mag, and that should be how augments work.

On Frost:

Like the new ice wave.

Not sure about freeze.

But the big problem is the Avalanche and Snow-globe changes of which makes them overlap in a similar manner to rhino before roar.

I like corrupted mods.

And again, DE's decisions never cease to amaze me, "lets nerf stuff instead of striking at the direct source of the problem , YAYYYYYYY !" everyone claps their hands, problem solved carry on lads.

Endless missions always brought better rewards than non endless, as long as they dont look up to the so called "rewards" of other missions this wont be solved ever.

The true rewards of the endless missions are mostly the void keys resources and mods that we get, not the Endless Deflections mods or the awesome Power Throw or Stable Hands that we get everytime we do an excavation or survival or even defense.

The problem is the structure of the game, they did the game this way and people adapted towards it for their best interests. Today they might nerf Mag greedy pull , and i ask this, so what? Tomorrow we will find another solution,they will nerft that , okay we find another solution, and this will go on and on.

By nerfing Greedy Pull your ruining a little bit of the utility( support class) that Mag could have to the benefit of the team.

A few thoughts on the Frost rework:

Freeze: This one could really use some more utility than simply "freezes the target you hit and adds an ice patch"  I'd love to see it be more along the lines of an ice trap.  To place it Frost would simply look at the ground in a certain area and cast the ability, an Icy patch will appear on the floor to indicate that the trap has been placed at that location.  When an enemy runs over it (or if cast into a group of enemies) an icicle (or icicles) bursts from the floor and freezes enemies in an X meter radius with a timed freeze (lets say 5 seconds), not one that relies on damage.  If enemies do not die in the time they are frozen they become chilled for a short time then return to their normal state.

Ice Wave: I like the cone change to this, I simply think that Ice Wave impedance should be an included part of the power.

Snow Globe: I really like that the timer has been removed; I just hope that only having 4 snowglobes is 4 ACTIVE snowglobes not casts.  So long as we can still have 4 globes and stack their HP infinitely.  I'm a bit concerned about how Chilling Globe will work with the shockwave if worked correctly it could freeze enemies then send them flying to shatter on some wall which sounds awesome.

Avalanche: I like the proposed chances so far, but I don't think they take the power far enough,  in addition to the armor debuff I would like to see enemies frozen solid for ~8 seconds similar to Chilling Globe.

If Frost's speed is going to remain the slowest in the game, at least give him some extra armor to back it up, Valkyr has the most armor at the moment and she still runs faster than Frost.

I like the proposed passive, but I would also like to see something done with enemies that are frozen solid other than just shatter damage on falling.  For example: ALL enemies that are frozen solid have a % of their armor reduced or enemies that are frozen solid receive more critical hit damage or are weaker to impact damage, something along those lines.

frost changes are good but frost players also need the choice of an alternative playstyle

give frosts avalanche the ability to freeze enemies like it did before back in 10.3 - 12.4

implement it like speed nova, the lower frosts power strength the more he freezes - negative power strength freezes all enemies for a set short duration then as power strength increases the amount of units affected is reduced 

so standard damage builds cannot abuse the ability while negative dmg build allows a different playstyle at the cost of reduced ability dmg & buffer 

* and bump up his speed for godssake ! his personal defensive ability hardly warrants being so slow come on

Edited by HAYABU5A

What would I change?

* Tainted Mag/Tainted Clip/Burdened Mag:  should end up at higher magazine size bonus. This mod doesn't actually gain you anything if you look at "rounds reloaded per second", all it does is make your reloads more painful. Cannot compete with just adding more damage mods.

Indeed, my points/thoughts exactly surrounding a number of the current Corrupted mods. I really think they should be made useful, or at least viable, before adding any more. There is currently no reason whatsoever to use Burdened Magazine over Ammo Stock, unless for some sadistic reason you enjoy longer reloads.

There are also mods like Magnum Force, which give a pitiful amount of return for the amount of credits & cores necessary to max them.

Edited by Dualice

In regards Frost Rework, I think he's amazing in regards technical terms. I believe he shoulod get a go over in aesthetics too, especially in the prime variant. Some more gold and more freezing aura or animations of frozen air or maybe the footprints being frozen etc.

For corrupted Mods, I think balancing the mods with ones that dont exist such as +efficiency -range etc.

Greedy Pull:

The thing about Greedy Pull is that it's a symptom to the problem, not the core of it. The reason why people resort to that kind of farming is because of the Grind Walls put in place against us. It isn't just the grind, as games that have grind sometimes can manage it well. It's the Grind Walls, Time Walls, RNG Walls, and all the other walls that you put in place for us to try and vault over. When players see all the walls placed before them to try and get through/over, they're not going to be happy and play the game throughout various missions, they're going to find the quickest route to overcome the immeasurable walls placed before them.

You want players to play the game and be interactive, actually incentivize them by making playing the game not an endless grind, but an enjoyable experience that is rewarding to them. Don't hide the rewards behind obtrusive and oppressive walls (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, MESA GRIND WALL!), make the acquisition process of obtaining something in the game actually enjoyable and fun! Quests were a great start, they added tidbits of lore, even if the missions were the exact same that we experience throughout the game (this needs to be addressed as well), all until you threw everything behind a wait wall.

Then came the introduction of more mods to grind and get cores for. How do you think players are going to respond to the even more so massive grind you threw in their faces? They're going to do everything in their power to try and overcome that grind wall and make the acquisition process easier for them to overcome. Nerfing the availability of the cores wasn't the solution either, as now players are more so pushed into these tactics to try and gain sufficient supplies to level up the new mods that come in.

Do you really think players enjoy having to level something up after they polarize a slot with a forma? No. Having to go through all that grinding not just once, but multiple times will grate on a players' nerves. So when something like Greedy Pull comes along that can alleviate their frustrations, some players are going to resort to it. They're going to do all they can to try and get out of the rut you've placed them in, and that includes methods that you may not approve of.

If these problems were addressed in a more systematic way, then we wouldn't have to be talking about this. Now the problems I am referring to are the endless Grind and absurdly weighted RNG that WarFrame has, that's what needs to be fixed to be more fair to the players. To be more rewarding to those who continue to play the game, to those who stay in a mission nearly for an hour trying to get that one part only to have the weighted RNG not give them a good chance of getting it. The weighted RNG is a massive issue that infuriates players, it does not help with the experience. (I'M LOOKING AT YOU! SHELDON!)

Don't nerf the tools the players use, actually make the experience of playing the game more enjoyable so that the players are more exploring in their gameplays, rather than just finding the fastest way to overcome the massive grind walls you place before them.

Treat the core of the problem, not the symptoms of it, nor the ways players try to cure that core issue. That core is the insane amount of Walls placed before the players, it doesn't incentivize them to buy plat to overcome it, it tells them to find another game for them to enjoy. It's a simply psychological obstacle, and overlooking it will just create more problems in the future.

Edit: Dang it it cut my response. Retyping it now!

Frost Rework:

Some Armor Buffs and the Prime Buffs would be good!

I have to preface this by saying that all powers should be scale able outright, without need of an augment making a power scale able and useful.

Freeze:

The incoming Frost changes give some good scale ability to powers like Freeze, what with the traps now usable in all levels of content to the same level of efficacy, if used creatively by the player.

Ice Wave:

Ice Waves changes are interesting, and do help to ensure that the power is a strong offensive ability, how this plays into his defensive capabilities is yet to be seen,

Snow Globe:

For Snow Globe, I do enjoy the changes incoming for the ability, however, the limitation to four active globes does not give an indicator on how we will be seeing any globe HP or visual indication of globe health, how it interacts with the stacking globe health, and what has been done to help visibility while within Snow Globe. Not to mention we have no indication as to whether or not AoE attacks like Bombard Missiles or Stomp MOA blasts will finally be stopped by Snow Globe.

Another mechanical change to Snow Globe to give it some scale ability without needing to spam would be having the Casting Frosts armor value be applied to the HP of the globe, rather than stacked onto it. Thus, a maxed armor/power strength Frost now has a very strong Snow Globe with an EHP far better than before. The need for spamming the skill isn't as high, as now it has better HP to deal with incoming damage. Although, maybe giving its baseline health a slight boost as well, along with applying armor, would help as well. Allowing players with Punch Through weapons to shoot through the globe would be useful too, if players are outside of the globe dealing with other threats.

Aesthetically, removing the Snow Storm running rampant within the globe, and replacing it with actually falling snow would go a long way into making visibility within a globe better. Players wouldn't have to mod for Black energy colors just to get a clear view of the enemy. Also, showing visual damage to the globe in the form of cracking can help players identify when the Globe is under heavy fire. Having an audible "shatter" sound when the Globe goes down also gives an audio cue to all players that the globe has fallen, and the area is vulnerable.

UI wise, allowing players to aim at a globe and having an HP value/bar pop up showing the Globes current health would be very useful, as players can gauge how long before the globe falls and the area it was in becomes vulnerable. Also, giving the Casting Frost a location of Globes cast and their HP levels allows them to identify where they need to return to an area to recast the globe or deal with threats.

Thus, Snow Globe now becomes a very useful ward, but Frost isn't tied to it for his usefulness. It's a good skill that can stand alone, but not a skill that automatically pushes Frost players on babysitting duty.

Avalanche:

Avalanches incoming changes are interesting, and can be useful throughout the game thanks to the Ice Explosions helping with lower level scale ability, while the armor reduction working to ensure it's scale able into higher content. However, just like the Greedy Pull issue, I feel that the armor reduction issue is acting on a symptomnot the problem itself.

It ties into enemy armor scaling in WarFrame. It makes the only really viable aura to use in higher content Corrosive Projection, as it eliminates the insane scaling that enemy armor has. The problem here is how enemies scale solely through armor, and insanely rapid paced at that. The symptom is the requirement of Corrosive Projection in order to go far in higher level content. If our enemies actually scaled outside of just being bullet sponges that eventually have the potential to one shot you, there could be more variety in higher level content than just required CP and enemy armor reduction.

To give some examples:

Grineer Scorpions:

Level 1-10 Scorpions is what we have now.

Level 11-20 Scorpions are able to block bullets/roll out of the way of incoming skillshot/ranged abilities and bullets.

Level 21-30 Scorpions now have a stance for their Machete to better utilize their weapon.

Level 31-40 Scorpions have the ability to shoot their grappling hooks into terrain, thus allowing them to use the environment vertically and fly around/across the battlefield. This could also allow them to resist knockback effects by shooting their grappling hooks into the ground to resist it. Or avoid such abilities completely by grapple hooking out of the way of the incoming ability.

Level 41-50+ Scorpions attain wall-running abilities similar to how we can, so that they can utilize terrain with more than just their hooks, and gives them a more interesting dimension.

Thus, we have challenge from content that is not just a rehash of the content that we have, but an expansion of this content by giving content better mechanics as their levels go up.

Veteran players actually face a challenge, rather than just more bullet sponges. We have a greater dynamic in end-game, and our enemies become far more interesting to fight

Grineer Heavy Gunners:

Levels 1-20 is how we see them now. To ensure that beginner players and lower planet content aren't too overwhelmed.

Levels 21-30 gives them the ability to use their AoE ability to stop knock back abilities. Thus giving Heavy Gunners the ability to resist some CC, but also use current assets for an expanded function.

Levels 31-40 allows them to deploy a stationary shield (much like the Grineer Shield Lancer) to use as a defensive measure. With this defensive measure added, the Heavy Gunners can better pose a threat to us as a "heavy unit" on the field, outside of a health stat/armor increase.

Levels 41-50 provides them the use of a secondary weapon/melee weapon (stance added). Holstered, of course, but usable weapons should the AI decide to spice up the weapon variety and fight us with more than just a regular gun. Adding in a melee weapon also creates some interesting situations in close ranged combat, or when enemies are disarmed.

Levels 51+ gives them the ability to dual wield a Melee and a primary/secondary. Essentially approaching the end-tier of Raids, this change makes heavy gunners a clear threat on the battlefield, and something that players should deal with quickly. They become a force to be reckoned with, but one that can still be overcome.

Grineer Commander:

Levels 1-10 gives them the ability to use a Command ability to empower nearby allies. As a commanding unit on the battlefield, this helps to increase the effectiveness of the commander, and fits his role aesthetically.

Levels 11-20 allows the Grineer Commander to teleport a group of allied units with him upon utilizing his teleportation ability. Essentially becoming a squad leader, the commander can now better fit his role as the head unit.

Levels 21-30 The Command ability now has a chance to remove procs placed on allied units. Adding in this change allows the Commander to assist the squad with removing debuffs.

Levels 31-40 gives the Grineer Commander heavier armor, and allows the Command ability to have a chance of increasing the level of allied units in the area. Grineer Commanders now also have a melee weapon on their person.

Levels 41-50+ Commanders have an additional melee weapon and can deploy a Grineer Regulator. Used in synergy, they can create very difficult situations for Tenno to deal with.

These changes help to make the Grineer Commander an actual Commander on the battlefield. Leading his troops and heading the charge against foes.

Grineer Regulator:

Levels 1-10 Regulators emit a pulse every 10 seconds that has a chance to knock down enemy units. Providing a bit of CC to the Grineer, the Regulators use now expands outside of just an enemy damage buff and UI jammer.

Levels 11-20 Regulators increase the buffs given to allied units. Regulators are  also equipped with shields similar to the Grineer Shield Lancer to provide extra defense on the battlefield.

Levels 21-30 Regulators have a chance to remove the procs applied to allied units upon its pulse. Pulse intervals are reduced to 8 seconds.

Levels 31-40 Regulators can now move freely through the battlefield and can utilize a short ranged teleport to escape/reposition every 10 seconds.

Levels 41-50+ have Regulators with increased speed, and pulse intervals are reduced to 5 seconds, with increased radius.

These changes help to make the Regulator a more useful unit on the battlefield, and helps them to become a very strong support to the allies around it. Rather than just a damage increase and enemy UI jammer, it now becomes something that Tenno can audibly hear and prioritize on the battlefield.

Corrupted Mods:

Sure!

Yeah and positive drop rates (i.e: Always Prime Part, Always R5 Cores) not this half arsed orokin cell bullS#&$. Forma blueprint probably not.

I just wanted to come back and ask one question:

Who else sees the irony in the fact that DE is actively trying to quash one problem that was created by corrupted mods and considering adding more corrupted mods in the same post?

Before 75% cost reduction to powers was available through corrupted mods, farming with powers to such an extreme extent was just flat-out not possible. This is a stellar example of a reluctance to implement appropriate nerfs making everybody more miserable than need be. 

Maybe I'm not playing the game, but still I can give feedback.
(Those are the questions I voted "Other")

Question No. 1: Do you think the Greedy Pull change is sufficient?

No, in fact, it wasn't necessary.

Question No. 2: How do you feel about the upcoming frost changes?

The only change Frost needs is Snow Globe that sticks to hime like it does to Arctic. etc Eximuses.
You could make it triggerable (for example first ability trigger summons the globe which is sticking to Frost and after the second trigger he drops it down making it stay in the same place).

Ye-es. Primed Pistol Gambit is totally not a hot topic at all, really...

About GP. I think that it's not a problem, or at least a big one. What really need change is Peacemaker. Since Mesa's release people ask to make it something more like Hysteria/Exalted Blade, instead of ultimate ability for being AFK.

Frost change looks good, really. Well, it also depends on exact stats, but I hope it'll be ok.

Not sure about Parkour 2.0, but, IMHO, PVP should to be fast-paced and dynamic as it is.

More corrupted mods? Problem is drop table dilution. There is quite many of them, with some of them having lesser drop chance(?), so getting exact one is a grind feast already. Maybe different OD missions can have different lists? It also will make Vaults in non-ODE more useful, as well as keys itself, because currently the best way to farm corrupted mods is ODE.

Edited by BaronVonMurderkill

The greedy pull change is ok, problem is mag doesnt really  have a team role now.Mesa will be damage dealer nova can take care of the cc plus makes everyone do more damage, Frost also helps in that plus makes the nasty bullets stay away and now trinity comes with the energy and heals if needed.So were stays little mag in the middle of this? She isnt a warframe suited for solo like Rhino or Valkyrie(not impossible but still more troublesome) neither can she give extra loot like nekros or has the mobility/stealth to make sabo or spy missions go like a breeze. She is not the only warframe with this problem, fact is that every warframe should have something to give the team that no other can, so that there is more team diversity and no "dead" frames but my focus is on her. Until now she was the looter thanks to her augment but honestly even I hated that(and I fell in love with mag the moment I started using her)since she was just a way sexier carrier.

My own sugestion would maybe be a rework on her 3 I say that because I never saw a mag player using it(gmag or not gmag) since it is situational and even then you might as well just not use it because the energy cost is too damn high,and if you go efficience build, you have no duration for the skill. The only time a mag uses that skill is to mock bombards.

My idea would make the 3 an ability that reflects incoming bullets from the front or absorb them and send them back when the ability is triggered again.you can move with the ability but cant attack and it drains energy as you use it, meleee attacks will obviously still work on her tough.the main idea is to help teammates reach the energy orbs or other loot when supplie is low, or help activating life pods when you reach the time that you can get one shot by enemies.This would make everything less stationary and the game by itself more interesting since the teammates would need to stay behind and cover her in other words actual co-op since altough many abilities help the team but  the interaction needed between players is scarce usually there doesnt need to be a plan besides either camp or rush a mission thats almost always pretty much how it goes.

Other possibility was to make it an all around reflecting barrier, stationary ability also with energy drain, and since she has magnetic powers enemies who wear metal armor( ferrite or alloy) would either be pulled back when touching the barrier, or stay stuck in it until mag releases it or looses all energy,maybe this efffect  should only proc on those enemys who were in the area of effect in  the start .
Keep with the good work:D And thanks for the weird color palette!

Edited by dwolfgheist