The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hidden Vipers (New Clan) Recruiting. *stealth*

(PSN)Cooloptic

Who am I?: After recently beginning to play Warframe I decided to join a clan, however I couldn't really find a group that I could fully attempt stealth with, despite stealth not being a main game mechanic, I am not a high level nor a noobie and I have created this clan to see if I can gather stealth players, although it is my goal I would not force it upon players to stealth. I am not the "XxProMLGFaZeTrickshotxX" player of warframe nor do I consider myself to be a bad player.

My name has nothing to with the optic COD clan I dislike COD.

Interested in joining?: Add me on PSN "Cooloptic" make sure to notify me you want to join. If unable to get through reply on this post with your PSN name and ill see if I can get through to you.

Things to note: I don't want this to be a HUGE clan but more of a team of people who see themselves as stealthy. If you are looking for a 200+ Active members Website player base, I encourage you to look elsewhere but if you are looking for a social team where everyone is treated equally then feel free to PM me. If you are not looking for Stealth but a more smaller clan then still feel free to ask to join.

Requirements to join: Level 2 warframe or above (to avoid really new players) and please make sure you can at least understand english, if you can't understand it then how are you reading this text. :I 

PLEASE DON'T Hate comment this post due to it being an "inexperienced" post and please take in to consideration the clan.

Edited by (PS4)Cooloptic