The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knights Of Hell Is Recruiting!

(XBOX)Son ShadyOG

z7tuI8In.png

For those who prefer a video format of this post as well as a tour of our Dojo. Enjoy! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvP6uh8_TRY

Knights of Hell is a community based clan that prides itself in helping each other out when members need it. We are a clan that is PvE oriented but if you prefer to play PvP and want to join us, we won't force you to play what you don't want to play. We do have a clan emblem and a fleshed out Dojo with all (if not most) items researched and ready for players to pick up. Interested? Good, lets go over the rules, ranks, and who you can contact to join.

RULES

1.) Try not to start problems within the clan. If you have problems with another member, contact a clan leader to resolve the matter. If not players involved will receive punishment depending on how bad the situation is.

2.) You must be active in the game. An inactive clan is not a clan at all. If you go more than 2 weeks without signing into Warframe, you will be kicked. You will receive a notice the day before you go over 2 weeks so there will be no excuses. Exceptions will be made to those who have medical or personal issues or if you go on vacation. Just make sure to let a clan leader know.

3.) Don't scam other players. This is just plain unacceptable. If you are caught scamming other players, you will be kicked effective immediately. If you report someone in the clan is scamming you, must present proof. Remember, you are innocent until proven guilty.

Now that we got our 3 big rules out the way, let's talk ranks. Ranks in our clan have different meanings for different jobs within the clan. Let's go over them.

RANKS

King of the Gods: This is my rank. This rank is reserved for the founder/leader of the clan and is unattainable for others.

Leviathan Council: This is the highest rank members can attain. At this rank you are considered a clan leader. You will work closely with me on clan issues.

Baron: This rank has you focusing on the production and deployment of solar rails. Players will come to you for Solar Rail information and upcoming plans for where we deploy our rails. This will be decided between all players with the Baron rank. (This rank is irrelevant since there is a armistice. I will removed this portion of this post when we get that function of the game back.)

Vanguard: The clan recruiter. Your main objective to look for new recruits and invite new players in when possible.

Fallen Knight: This rank is for those who want to mentor new players. you should keep an eye out for new players in the clan and teach them the ways of the tenno if they need it. 

Ether Knight: The basic rank. This rank is for those who have been in the clan for longer than a week. No special jobs is assigned to this rank.

Knight: Entry based rank. This rank is here to show that you are a new player in the clan. This is so older players can tell if you a recent recruit or not. Upon entry, you will be asked if you like to have one of the ranks listed above.

Noble: This is our punishment rank. This rank will not allow you to host the dojo or start/contribute to research. This is the rank you DON'T want. The length you will remain on this rank will be determined based off the offense that got you this rank. Will never be longer than 2 weeks.

And that's our ranks. Remember, if you want to join and be one the ranks above, make sure to mention it upon entry. We will try to invite players to our parties to get to know each other and form bonds. After all, we can't be clan mates if we are all strangers to each other.

As for mics and age, we prefer if you have a mic and are in your late teens, as we can be a bit rowdy towards each other. Just remember, that we are all friends here and if you feel like the others are trying to hurtful, be sure to let that players know and if they persist, contact a clan leader to sort it out. However, if you don't not have a mic or are a little bit on the younger side, we will still accept you. There is no rank requirement to join, we accept players who just begun to players who have put over 1000 hours into the game.

And that's about it! Everything you need to know about Knights of Hell. If you are interested, either leave your gamertag down below or contact 1 of these gamertags for an invite. 

ShadyMan OG (me)

Same Glyde

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you guys in the clan! We are apart of the Doom Squad Elites alliance!

Edited by (XB1)ShadyMan OG

Guys, please, if you are asking to join the clan, please make sure you leave whatever clan you are in. I've been getting a lot of you guys who want in but haven't left their old clan. I will wait for you to leave but not for long. I won't go after you to invite you to my clan. If you post your gamertag here, leave your old clan and you WILL receive an invite. I check this thread every few hours

• 2 weeks later...