The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Private Brotherhood(New Clan) (Accepts All Players) (Beginner Friendly) (Needs Help Getting Started)

SynchGames

The clan is is beginner friendly (if someone needs help with a mission, please help them out).  We need help with getting the clan started so if you want to join, post here or pm me. :)  Also please contribute to the clan, preferably in credits or items.

Sincerely,

Stan

Edited by SynchGames

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Tanner! I'm a beginner myself, but I'd love to join your clan and help it grow in any way that I can!

You must leave your current clan to join our clan.

heya would you be interested in merging clans we have a lot of rooms and a solar rail in construction

Sure!  I would be happy to merge clans!

Are you still recruiting members? I'm new...and kinda suck at playing,  but I can pitch in with credits and help anyway I can. I normally solo or play with friends tho lately my friends have been off collecting ash pieces.

Are you still recruiting members? I'm new...and kinda suck at playing,  but I can pitch in with credits and help anyway I can. I normally solo or play with friends tho lately my friends have been off collecting ash pieces.

Sent an invite!

I would like to join. I'm new but I am a lvl 17 volt. I learn pretty quick and I can pitch in when needed too. I also like to play as a group since solo gets boring and most of the people I party with just run the mission and don't explore. Lol

Edited by SwartzVald

I would like to join. I'm new but I am a lvl 17 volt. I learn pretty quick and I can pitch in when needed too. I also like to play as a group since solo gets boring and most of the people I party with just run the mission and don't explore. Lol

Sent an invite!