The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Private Brotherhood(New Clan) (Accepts All Players) (Beginner Friendly) (Needs Help Getting Started)

SynchGames

hello there, i would like to join the hood :) but, i hope the clan should be an active clan, i mean, play together or something. because, in my experience, whenever i join the clan, there is no interaction on it, like a dead clan. i hope this clan would be great, and i'm here ready to help to make it great. If you need an emblem, i sure can help, i'm a graphic designer though :)

hello there, i would like to join the hood :) but, i hope the clan should be an active clan, i mean, play together or something. because, in my experience, whenever i join the clan, there is no interaction on it, like a dead clan. i hope this clan would be great, and i'm here ready to help to make it great. If you need an emblem, i sure can help, i'm a graphic designer though :)

Will invite!

Would love an invite. Was part of another ghost clan with a completed dojo, but over time they all went inactive. I feel like the 200+ day inactivity is good enough to leave. :)

After awhile solo and random pugs get tiresome. Would love to get involved in the game again with a new group of active players.

I'm only mastery rank 9, and still feel like a complete newbie and still learning. Would love to be part of a small active clan again.

IGN: Arcturithiluden

On nearly every night, will be leaving old clan tonight as well. If there are no longer any spots open, please don't worry about it.

Would love to join the clan.

Started up again yesterday after a year and half hiatus. This clan sounds awesome cause still learning the basics of the new updates. :) thanks

Ign: ryuseitia

Edited by Ryuseitia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...