The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fool Force - Now Hiring

(PSN)Lawfool85

Fool Force is currently a ghost clan of 6 members. We enjoy long walks on the beach, reading by the fire, & talking that trash! You must have a sense of humor to even think about joing this clan. Play time varies on the days but our core time would be between 8pm-1am est. Can be earlier or later. We have members in Canada & Hawaii atm. Fool Force is also just not limited to Warfarme. We also play ESO, COD, Destiny & plan to play Star Wars Battlefront & The Division along with many future games. As a clan we have been able to complete everything in game so far except the raid. That's only due to the small group, Time & a few just missing a few mods, which are being worked on.

Requirements

1. Mic - Setup properly & respectfully. Meaning I don't wanna hear my echo or your life.

2. Sense of Humor & Thick skin.

3. Not be obsessed with damage and the scoreboard.

4. Team player

If you are interested in joing us up please feel free to send me a message on here or on psn. Please do not send me a friend request until I actually get a chance to talk/play with you. I don't wanna say that you need to try out. But I would like to see how you mesh with the clan based on personality. Like I mentioned above, we like to have fun and talk trash if you can't handle it or are going to be just plain rude then this wouldn't be a good fit. 

Edited by (PS4)IcantBseriouS