Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Effigy Buff (Energy Cost And Follow You)

IfritKajiTora

Effigy cost too much energy compared to Excalibur Exalted blade and what it can do :/

Please Buff Chroma effigy to use 2.5 energy per second or atleast 5 energy per second, and that armor should follow Chroma just like sentinel. So it will be just like a transformation something like Excalibur Exalted Blade.

And Fury damage bonus from Vex Armor should affect Effigy damage and also Spectral Scream damage.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

I like this. Maybe not the vexing armor buffs but the reduced energy drain is nice and it being able to follow u around would mean continuous CC around you. From what I can tell Effigy does a hefty amount of damage as is. I do agree with the buffs applying to spectral scream though cause that does suck

I like this. Maybe not the vexing armor buffs but the reduced energy drain is nice and it being able to follow u around would mean continuous CC around you. From what I can tell Effigy does a hefty amount of damage as is. I do agree with the buffs applying to spectral scream though cause that does suck

I'm not using Effigy because of high energy cost.

I'm not using Effigy because of high energy cost.

Chroma... need range... power...duration.... and -_-   efficiency

It's easy to build a Vex chroma , but theirefore you szcrifice all other abilities

same goes for effigy

a low cost effigy cost an eyes (fleeting expirtise) duration being the core of chroma def

Effigy is fantastic as it is. I can take down enemies into their 60s with it without an issue.

The only thing Chroma needs is for Spectral Scream to benefit from Fury. Other than that he's fantastic.

Spectral scream is absolutely terrible.

Effigy I don't really use since I go with a elemental/vex/tank build, and effigy reduces my insanely high armor.  I guess some people swear by it but I'd prefer an ability that synergizes with vex armor rather than reducing the effect of vex armor.

5 energy per second is too low of a cost if you put Streamline (3.5E/s) when you also factor the tankiness of Effigy (8000HP) and its damage (400). give it a 8E/s and with Streamline only it will make the power bearable to use.

Since you posted your link in my thread, I will do the same

Read more, compared to Excalibur Exalted blade and what it giving, effigy cost really too much.

Read more, compared to Excalibur Exalted blade and what it giving, effigy cost really too much.

Exalted Blade has a 3 Energy/sec channeling use, but you are supposed to stay in EB for quiet a while. Chroma's Effigy can deliver Stun CC, draw agro away from Chroma, dish out and take damage and many elemental bases while Chroma himself can go around and use his weapons and other abilities and makes as so he can be in 2 places at once.

EB does a lot of damage with right mods, but it doesnt have the CC, cant take agro away from you, and you cant use your weapons and doesnt make as if you are in 2 places.

Exalted Blade is pure offensive and very small CC with his slide attack, Effigy is support and damage, its supposed to cost more sense it has more ultility than EB, with all Efficiency Mods around, with 2.5/5 energy/sec it will be insane in Effigy's terms. Exalted Blade can be excused because, as I said before, Excal is supposed to stay in that mode to dish out the hurt and Efficiency mods become more and more unecessary the lower the energy cost, a simple Streamline is enough for Exalted Blade, while for Effigy its not, yes. But lets not exagerate.

An Fury does effect Spectral Scream and Effigy's damage output.

• 1 month later...

What if they modded the first ability so that the breath does 600 damage, and  goes twice as far about 20 meters, The logic behind this buff would be chroma and his pelt art channeling spectral scream together. Then when he cast effigy they split the powers into two and the pelt does 400 damage, and if chroma uses scream he does 200 and his range drops back down to 10 meters

Exalted Blade has a 3 Energy/sec channeling use, but you are supposed to stay in EB for quiet a while. Chroma's Effigy can deliver Stun CC, draw agro away from Chroma, dish out and take damage and many elemental bases while Chroma himself can go around and use his weapons and other abilities and makes as so he can be in 2 places at once.

EB does a lot of damage with right mods, but it doesnt have the CC, cant take agro away from you, and you cant use your weapons and doesnt make as if you are in 2 places.

Exalted Blade is pure offensive and very small CC with his slide attack, Effigy is support and damage, its supposed to cost more sense it has more ultility than EB, with all Efficiency Mods around, with 2.5/5 energy/sec it will be insane in Effigy's terms. Exalted Blade can be excused because, as I said before, Excal is supposed to stay in that mode to dish out the hurt and Efficiency mods become more and more unecessary the lower the energy cost, a simple Streamline is enough for Exalted Blade, while for Effigy its not, yes. But lets not exagerate.

What if they modded the first ability so that the breath does 600 damage, and  goes twice as far about 20 meters, The logic behind this buff would be chroma and his pelt art channeling spectral scream together. Then when he cast effigy they split the powers into two and the pelt does 400 damage, and if chroma uses scream he does 200 and his range drops back down to 10 meters