The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Rework Info Ps4 And Xbone

All we are asking can we have a update on when how the excailbur rework will be coming or a time period? I don't think that's much to ask for. Many players are just let down by the amount of info you have given us. And I will say that I love the DE devs, I got my volt prime stolen of me, they fixed in a flash, Big Thanks To YOU.   I'm asking for all of the PS4 players(and hopefully xbone players) give us a little info.   Also any tips on a number formas I should put on him, I was think four, I've got two on him at the current time.

All we know, and the devs know, is that it will come with our next major update, which is generally a month after the update previous.

The devs have yet to decide on what build number to bundle to.

I would prefer if U17 was already ready and they just gave it to all platforms at the same time as a surprise.

edit:

Then again: bugs

Edited by Kao-Snake

yea i think we would all prefer that but they use pc as a test site to get rid of bugs that sony and microsoft would not allow through cert...which is why they should give us the excal rework now as its own update i really wanted it by the time ash prime was released because i wanted to actually have something that I could do with my new excalibur low and behold ash prime is out today and im not at all surprised that we still dont have the rework honestly im just bored with every single frame and the new excal looks perfectly awesome so i would really like to get my hands on it 

• 3 weeks later...

Knowing our poopy luck it'll will be with U17 since for some reason DE can't seem to time our updates in a orderly fashion. I understand that Sony and Microsoft get in the way but dear lord we wait so much it's depressing. But once we get it :D I'm sure it will be worth the wait! So just farm fusion cores until then :D.