The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Girl-Friendly Clan

(PSN)comatose-kitty

i'm active daily, MR13, and a girl (since that seems to matter to some people).

i've been in 3 different clans but left them each time for different reasons. i attempt to avoid drama by simply blocking people i have issues with.

Just need a clan with:

- 200+ people

- Cool with girls. (All i hear is people saying girls suck at warframe, girls cause drama so they don't like them in their clans, etc)

- No requirements to join (microphone, high K:D, etc)

- No rules against selling in clan/alliance chat (i've sold a lot there in the past), profanity, or a rule that forces you to help others (i wanna do what i want, not be forced to help a lvl 1 complete a mission).

- Not in EA Celestial, RudeTenno alliances (personal reasons).

Edited by (PS4)comatose-kitty

Does Recondite Tenno sound like the kind of clan you're looking for? Only thing about trading is that you should only post 1 message in a reasonable timeframe.

Link to our wf forums ad-https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/431609-recondite-tenno-moon-clan/

Edit: Didn't notice thing about profanity- A small amount of profanity is okay for us but excessive profanity isn't.

Edited by (PS4)RyanRFC12345

Hope not to be rude or anything but make one create your own awesome clan then you can create the atmosphere you want

i would but i want a clan to have easy access to a large amount of people so i could easily open a tab, ask for help, and wait for a few to ask for an inv. The more people in the clan, the higher the chance is of getting help.

Hi comatose-kitty! I hope that your quest to find a clan that fits your needs is going well. I invite you to check out our post here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/449308-shadows-of-the-wolves-recruiting-mature-players/  and see if we might be a good fit for you. We are certainly girl friendly (as included in our post) and do not not tolerate any kind of discrimination in our clan. You are more than welcome to come check us out in game and even if you don't choose us, I hope you find a clan you will be happy in!

Happy gaming!

Jeff

PS Know you were looking for a large clan, but thought you may find enough help in our small one given the amount of time the active members are on. 

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72

Hi comatose-kitty! I hope that your quest to find a clan that fits your needs is going well. I invite you to check out our post here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/449308-shadows-of-the-wolves-recruiting-mature-players/  and see if we might be a good fit for you. We are certainly girl friendly (as included in our post) and do not not tolerate any kind of discrimination in our clan. You are more than welcome to come check us out in game and even if you don't choose us, I hope you find a clan you will be happy in!

Happy gaming!

Jeff

PS Know you were looking for a large clan, but thought you may find enough help in our small one given the amount of time the active members are on. 

Thanks but i'm looking for a clan with no requirements to join.

No problem. I haven't seen too many folks have an issue with the rates (unless of course they are just abandoning their squads and I hope there aren't too many players like that! LOL) and the mic could be worked around. But no harm, no foul if we aren't for you. Wish you the best in finding a good clan that you are happy with.

Happy gaming!

Jeff 

• 3 weeks later...

You can always join my clan. I'm also a Girl and I know exactly where you're coming from. Only problem is my clan doesn't have 200 ppl... think we're around 30 now. Were have most research completed, and we don't care if you have a mic.

Anyway, if interested msg on here or psn or find me on warframe. Death By Noobs welcomes anyone.

Edited by (PS4)LeEllieGator

• 2 weeks later...