The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan Alpha Sovereign Recruiting Founding Members To Help Build From The Ground Up!

Darkhellxrx

Alpha Sovereign is a small Clan, currently made of 4 members. We hope to become a larger Mountain Clan, at least, and are looking for players that are active, willing to voice chat, and who want to help build a clan from the ground up.

We currently have 4 active members, and are looking to recruit friendly players of all Mastery Ranks and Skill Levels. We plan on helping out new players within the first few days, and concentrating on getting the basic requirements of our Clan Dojo built. After, the plan is to host weekly events like Void and Orokin Derelict runs, to help members find teams within the clan. We are open to voice chat, and members who speak languages other than English.

I currently have a Raidcall server setup, though the clan is so small right now that if we voice chat, we use Skype for the time being. The Raidcall server will be up, and anyone will be able to access it if they want. I myself am always up to talk when I'm playing the game.

The Dojo itself is still under a lot of construction. Our Oracle was just finished, and we are in the process of creating the Research Rooms. We have a Trade Station, and a Clan Tribute Station for those interested in donating Credits to the clan. As of yet, almost all resources used in the Dojo have been funded by myself.

I'm an active MR 9 player, friendly, and willing to play with whomever. We are currently looking into starting an Alliance with other small clans, including those of friends of clan members. We'd love to have anyone who wants to help out!

You can contact me here, or ingame at Darkhellxrx

Edited by Darkhellxrx