The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Kind Of Warframe Do You Wanna See Next?

Personally, i would love to see a gravity or ground based tanky frame, leave your thoughts down below on what youd like, they might listen to some of our ideas, so please share.

Also if you can please share this topic with your friends, if this becomes big enough, they may listen.

Edited by (PS4)RainingFire101

Oberon? because you know...Goat.

really? isn't he the paladin type? 

plant/tree themed frame. With plant summon themed powers. Mirrors/Crystals and lasers are also an area that could have many cool things done within it.

Yes, exactly what I was thinking. Like a terra-forming frame. hehe. 

A summoner warframe; something that would spawn and lead an army of its own unique minions. Not like Nekros, which uses it entirely as a throwaway power, but in which the Warframe is dedicated to the creation and maintenance of its units.

I am very eager to play 'Typhus' i like his concept very much i like his skills except for his ulti, 'cataclysm'. If DE

releases Typhus then i want them to edit his ulti by making his ulti turn 50% of his enemies in a radius turn into allies and remaining to be damaged or damaged + armor being stolen and distributed among teammates.

Anima/Animus followed by "Monkey King" (Sun Wukong) sounds good to me. After that another female frame but I'd rather see where the Warframe Lore is at that point, then have a think.

As long as it's not Typhus *Grimace*, I'll probably be happy.

Edited by SilentMobius

Personally I would like to see the ivy frame or the tiburon/vespa/widow frames but those aren't on the DC list and the earth/crystal frame also.

Typhus just dissapeared but after seeing how they handle the fan concepts I wish they does not touch any of it because it could be worser than the original idea.

Inuzuka Zephyr for example is a male frame and was good look. Now we have a dead bird zephyr lady at least she is cool.

a gravity frame be great, but still waiting on time frame

timeframe would be rhino. bit unconvetional, but look

charge bends timespace allowing him to seemigly move faster

iron skin slows time flow in direct rhino surrounding so projectiles loose their kinetic power and don't hurt him

roar- tbh, no idea on that one

stop creates time stasis in area