The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Kind Of Warframe Do You Wanna See Next?

We already have Magnetic (Mag) and Radiation (BrOberon) frames (and Saryn, but she has viral, toxin and corrosive damage), so maybe Blast, Corrosive, Viral and Gas frames?

A PEW PEW PEW frame :D

Mesa? Edited by MrDar1o

Why are people demanding Frames with ridiculous Themes behind them ( dragon & pirat )?

Why can't we get Frames that are designed after a certain purpose/role/gamestyle? The desighn and creative teams would have much more breathing room for their decisions.

The older/vanila Frames are more interesting than the new ones.

On topic: we need something robot like, it is future.

timeframe would be rhino. bit unconvetional, but look

charge bends timespace allowing him to seemigly move faster

iron skin slows time flow in direct rhino surrounding so projectiles loose their kinetic power and don't hurt him

roar- tbh, no idea on that one

stop creates time stasis in area

You can marry Rhino now, gay marriage is legal across the U.S

The blood frame, Victorian gothic Lolita with abilities based on bleed procs. Use the blood and gore on the battlefield as a weapon. An ability to turn blood splatter (and dead bodies) into impailing spikes. Can turn into a cloud of mist that surround the enemy and causes bleed procs.

Anima/Animus followed by "Monkey King" (Sun Wukong) sounds good to me. After that another female frame but I'd rather see where the Warframe Lore is at that point, then have a think.

As long as it's not Typhus *Grimace*, I'll probably be happy.

pretty sure monkey king is the name they've given anima/animus like nyx is jade and ash is ninja

Though I already see Vauban as a bit of a gravity frame (lifting, pulling, pushing), I would love to see another, gravity's always a cool concept.

Hmmm, how about a gunner frame? One that actually benefits using guns.. Yeah, I know we already have Banshee... But how cool would it be to have a frame that benefits guns? Things like faster reloads, punch through, vision through walls, flight speed maybe? Just interesting things besides from damage.

Annnd... I dunno. Not good with themes or stuff. I'd love more unique mobility skills, CC skills, and generally interactive skills that aren't just press button to do something in an area around you with no further thought.

A warframe that stops time and gravity.....Sounds like Rhino's 4th ability which can, oh wait, defy the laws of gravity for enemies and stop time for a period of time. Really with Rhino Stomp it sorta makes Rhino already that frame.

i would like an actual ninja frame with Japanese clothing and double kitanas as their 4th ability with a cool new stance, 

their ability would involve self damage (with kitanas) to boost their melee damage,

built in life strike,

the ability to transform elemental damage to their kitanas to do on the fly elemental combination (kinda like magicka, you would combine the elements with afew power button and then transform them on your kitanas)

also killing a set number of enemies without taking damage would active a terrify like effect and make your enemies run around like idiots that they are.

the first 3 power won't be usable unless you enable the 4 ability which has a slow drain on it.

Edited by (PS4)Junguler

plant/tree themed frame. With plant summon themed powers. Mirrors/Crystals and lasers are also an area that could have many cool things done within it.

Mirrors- hall of mirrors?

Crystals and lasers- prism?

You are describing mirage