The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Only Excal Prime Idea That Would Work

Arxfiend

Don't re-release it. It is as simple as that. If they do, they have to refund everyone who bought founders access or face a lawsuit. No excal prime for anyone who doesn't already have it. Boom, mind blown.

Instead, they COULD make a skin for excalibur that looks the same, and possibly the lato/skana, but they can't make him available again.

aidbd0l.png

Nightmare fuel. 

Also why release skins? That might as well be just as bad. It would eliminate the whole point of the items being prime. That would also cause people to ask for prime skins for all vanilla weapons that HAVE primes. No

Nightmare fuel. 

Also why release skins? That might as well be just as bad. It would eliminate the whole point of the items being prime. That would also cause people to ask for prime skins for all vanilla weapons that HAVE primes. No

Don't even do that... then the look wouldn't be 'special'

But let's be honest, it would satisfy the people who want him for his looks, and we would never see this title again (mostly). And trust me, it would not lead to that, as most people like the prime stat differences. The only difference between excal prime and excal is a polarity and 25 armor.

Corrected: did not know about that armor difference

Why can't you let this die? 

\/

Dat clickbait, tho.

I pride myself in my ability to drawn in internet veiwers

Edited by H2K3

This.

This is a meta complaint I feel. Complaining that people keep bickering about it. People will ALWAYS want it- and people will NEVER accept even having a skin of him available. There is only one TRUE solution: for DE to rerelease excalibur prime and refund all founders/accept and face the lawsuits that might arise. Thing is- DE SHOULDN'T do that just because of greedy complaining late-comers, and DE isn't the kind of company that would break their community's trust like that.

But let's be honest, it would satisfy the people who want him for his looks, and we would never see this title again (mostly). And trust me, it would not lead to that, as most people like the prime stat differences. The only difference between excal prime and excal is a polarity and 25 armor.

Corrected: did not know about that armor difference

This is all you speaking for other players. You have no idea why people really want him. Maybe YOU want him for looks alone, but people like me want him and those weapons mostly for mastery, but people like me dont go around making bargaining threads for him. 

Edited by armedpoop

It isn't special as it is. You can't see any difference between the default and Prime skin from a distance and can barely see a difference up close. Which to me is more reason NOT to allow the base version to use the Prime skin. Prisma and Proto are so much better than Prime.

Edited by Ceryk

It isn't special as it is. You can't see any difference between the default and Prime skin from a distance and can barely see a difference up close. Which to me is more reason NOT to allow the base version to use the Prime skin. Prisma and Proto are so much better than Prime.

To YOU. Its different to everyone that actually owns one tho. 

I missed Excalibur Prime by a  few weeks when i first started have spend more money then 90% of any founder  ever would and would never want anything  that looked like  Excalibur Prime released ever.no skins no frames nothing .And if DE ever did  released him again they need to give every founder 500k plat each and  all rare mods maxed and prime chamber  and 50 legendary cores 

Edited by SlapClown

What if DE Primed Dual Skana and AkLato? Rather than needing single variants to build, Dual Skana Prime would need two each of a Skana Prime Blade and Handle plus one blueprint, and AkLato Prime would need two each of a Lato Prime Barrel and Receiver plus one blueprint.

They would be able to re-use the visual assets, but they would be released as new weapons with different stats.

No such luck with Excalibur Prime, though. But hey, maybe we'll get variants of Warframes other than Primes someday. For example, Mutalist? It's a thing that exists in-universe. Maybe Salad V can help us infest our Frames a little bit like he did to Mesa.