The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Only Excal Prime Idea That Would Work

Arxfiend

its ok, but im saying he I his original self will never come back. I'm also getting annoyed because you're the third person who made it sould like I'm saying to re-release him, which I specifically say that I'm not.

The only reason I made the skin comment was to make fun of the people who go ballistic on the idea of him coming back with the remark that DE legally can't without refunding all the founders. I'm saying that legally they can make a skin and make excal prime looks just like normal excal,because as long as it is excal prime in the mechanics and name, no one can do anything about it. The look isn't bound, but he himself is.

This is pretty funny most of the founders wouldn't mind him being re released while the ones who aren't even founders don't want him released at all. I say just make it a skin for 200 to 300p problem solved.

that's a little twisted. there are founders who don't mind him being re-released, while there are those who don't want him out for the public. same can be said about non founders. but a skin won't help at all. especially since excal prime now has a bit more armor (not something worth crying about, but you get the picture) it would not only be insulting to founders, but to non founders alike. founders have our exclusive pretty much released in a round-about way, while non founders just get a skin. no death orb perk and no slight armor buff.

that's a little twisted. there are founders who don't mind him being re-released, while there are those who don't want him out for the public. same can be said about non founders. but a skin won't help at all. especially since excal prime now has a bit more armor (not something worth crying about, but you get the picture) it would not only be insulting to founders, but to non founders alike. founders have our exclusive pretty much released in a round-about way, while non founders just get a skin. no death orb perk and no slight armor buff.

I bet majority of non founders on here would buy the skin in a heartbeat if it cost 300p and it wouldn't be a slap to founders because they still have the actual frame so they can still feel special. Also all you need is a prime weapon and you still get power back so the whole death orb perk isn't that much of an issue.