The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan.

(PSN)Pharen

So after being in the clan I've been in for a while, I've decided I need a change of scenery.

For the record I am MR16 halfway to MR17 at the point of writing this.

The main problems being:

A lot of the members I liked have also moved on. And the ones that are left... yeah not so much.

The clan is basically solo only now, everyone for themselves, and in a clan of 600+ it's getting to me. I have also had to solo or do the last 2 events and last 3 tac alerts with pugs. (I mean I don't mind playing with pugs, but it shouldn't be a necessity)

The members I do enjoy playing with are in different timezones and are often offline when I'm online.

So what I'm looking for is:

A large clan that's already up to date with research (I built my own clan earlier before joining the one I'm in currently and I don't want to have to start over again)

An active co-op focused clan, that also competes in events and tac alerts. (so sick of always playing solo)

A no requirements clan. (I work during the week and only have a few hours a day, and a few more on the weekend depending on what I'm doing, so I will help people, but generally after I have done what I need to do)

A clan that has a sense of humor.

A clan that's not obsessed with DPS, and other elitist ideals.

So yeah, if this sounds like your clan and you're okay with having me in it, then feel free to send me a message on PSN, I will likely want to meet your clan and see your dojo first. Please don't reply to the thread. Thanks for reading.

Found a new clan. Thanks for the interest though.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen