Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Prime~ You Took Away The One Unique Thing About It.

Fullmetal_Underpants

A vectis without punch through is a complete waste, no matter how much the damage...

People might have argued that using the slot for damage mod might be good, but usually the enemy counts is too high

for you to only pick off 1 enemy at a time, your position would be overwhelmed and it would be better drawing swords.

in my experience, i legitimately can't even fault you on this one.

Technically speaking, the normal Vectis is the incomplete version of the Vectis Prime. Primes came first, right? So, the Vectis should have two bullets per clip, but the existing technology can't recreate it for whatever reason...right?

You're essentially arguing against yourself if you say that the Prime version should be more like the existing one.

and you're just grasping at straws.

I'm concerned as to how fire rate will factor into this. I don't know precise mechanics behind manual reloading and I don't know if Vectis Prime allows to manually reload without waiting for its fire rate to catch up.

As an avid vectis user (31% vectis) I don't like this 2 shot change. Yea you can just reload after every shot, but I can't, with how I play all my keyboard fingers are constantly in action I physically can't press R once a second. only way to would be to buy a new mouse with extra buttons on it to bind reload to.

As an avid vectis user you don't have much choice but to learn to reload after every shot.
It's a considerable fire rate loss.

IF we're lucky DE might have picked up on my idea of a corrupted mod:

More damage vs. reduced magazine size.

God forbid. The less pure damage mods the better.
If you want a mod that helps Vectis but supposedly is worthless on anything else then ask for a damn augment.

Edited by Artarrwen

Is it really that big a deal? You can just reload, you admit it in the OP... and it's just as fast that way. 

So it's just a thematic thing for you? And if so... sorry but, I just can't care that much about something that is just the "theme" as long as the functionality is fine. 

Is it really that big a deal? You can just reload, you admit it in the OP... and it's just as fast that way. 

So it's just a thematic thing for you? And if so... sorry but, I just can't care that much about something that is just the "theme" as long as the functionality is fine. 

honestly, that really is what it is, the weapon is a bolt-action rifle, simply put that type of weapon reloads every time you fire it it's the role the weapon fills and the second shot per reload just ruins the feel of the weapon and the place it takes in the game.

Its not terrible. I had moments where the first shot didnt kill. A second bullet added isnt the end of the world. A beast sniper rifle just got even more badass. I just wish the base crit dmg got increased to 3x. Shame it didnt but I still cant wait to get it.

they added about 20% base shot damage to the weapon, 3.0 crit multiplier would be obnoxiously unnecessary. i mean yeah it would be nice, but it would be more than any could ever ask for.  2.5 maybe, but still not necessary.

you ever get the feeling that saying anything at all might not be necessary? because if you want a post to die, posting on it only bumps it up the most recently updated list. congratulations.

Not that it matters since youre replying to everyone who posts in the thread anyway.

honestly, that really is what it is, the weapon is a bolt-action rifle, simply put that type of weapon reloads every time you fire it it's the role the weapon fills and the second shot per reload just ruins the feel of the weapon and the place it takes in the game.

Hate to say it but this is a losing battle for you... DE is very unlikely to change something purely thematic when most people are fine with just reloading and don't care that there is an extra shot in the clip. 

Hate to say it but this is a losing battle for you... DE is very unlikely to change something purely thematic when most people are fine with just reloading and don't care that there is an extra shot in the clip. 

likely the case. but i'm allowed to express my distaste for their decision to hurt a theme for an already good weapon.

SRSLY -.- thats bullS#&$ .....i thought it would be the DMG of the leak pic.

Vectis     Vectis             Vectis
                                  Prime Now    Prime Leak
Impact              90           110               137

Puncture         78.8        123.8             154

Slash              56.3          41.2                51

Total Dam      225.1         275               342

Edited by Somi_xD

The 2 rounds isn't exactly a problem for me, but it is totally unnecessary and completely undermines the original theme of the gun, can't say I'm impressed with the decision to take away the main thing that made the gun unique.

Edited by rapt0rman