The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"o3O" Recruitin' Newbs

DiosGX

Sup. My clan is for newbies, and those that don't want to actually join a clan and prefer to fly solo.

Maybe you want some Clantech though. Maybe you don't want to have to be responsible and be part of a clan/alliance and really kind of just want to get the Volt warframe and those special weapons only clans can obtain.

Well then you should probably join my derp clan, cuz it's not really a clan. It's a stepping stone for newer players to get something useful without being forced into an indentured service. If you really just want to grab clan stuff and leave, that's honestly fine. There's no obligations here.

I made this clan because I wanted Volt when I was a newb, but was disheartened when I found out you can only get it from a clan lab. It took me months to accrue the forma needed to build up every lab, but then I just kept going and couldn't stop building the dojo. But that's another story.

PM me on the forums if you'd like an invite. No reasons are required and no questions are asked.

Just to make a point of this: this is not a "real" clan. It is part of an alliance with roughly 40~ people online at all times. But, the base clan itself, is not a serious one and isn't hugely populated.

Think I've got about six spots open btw.

o3o