Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.11: Ash Prime + Hotfix 16.11.1

DE_Adam

now that ppl are done camping at draco

this is a dissapointment since DE only nerf a thing without giving buff to the other thing

you don't just nerf this and that, thus you'll be in the beta like FOREVER

all you need is just fix the affinity shares

there was this trinity NERFED

then that ogris NERFED

and now greedypull

GG DE to remove <coop> in a coop game. This was the only reason why people was still using mag, changing greedy pull to this will kill her, it will not fix the issue with mesa farming, and that reduction of kubrow den in intetception..why?

Please, make the vectis prime mag size one =/

Edited by Ninjamander

I laugh because everyone's so butthurt about not being able to use a character that makes the entire game so much easier for them. GG, can't wait for them to nerf Mesa too (or buff everyone else to her level)

Edit: Also like the fact that I can see the proper range for my Trinity's vampire leech pulses.

Edited by TGKazein

I laugh because everyone's so butthurt about not being able to use a character that makes the entire game so much easier for them. GG, can't wait for them to nerf Mesa too (or buff everyone else to her level)

Edit: Also like the fact that I can see the proper range for my Trinity's vampire leech pulses.

Implying the game is hard without Mag. It's not.

Greedy pull was a tool for convenience not for making the game "easier".

Edited by f3llyn

This is a terrible patch. You guys make kubrows harder to farm , nerf mag for no reason except for the fact that she was good. Release a prime acess and expect us to buy it? I say we boycott DE for this. 

They nerfed Mag because some people decided to whine and whine and cry about it so DE gave in to the Pressure... 

The answer all along was for the whiners to just not use GMag in the first place and let the others get on with their business.

Forums are toxic and will always spoil the majority of players fun because a small group will whine and cry till they get their way.

Intercept & Excavation spawns were perfect, they work better than Survival... Now thats broken too.

Worst Patch I've seen... Wont even be buying Ash because to be honest if Whiney players can sway the developments decisions this severely Im not sure of the direction in which the game is headed...

Edited by Lickity-Split