The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition: Reward Only Prime Parts In Rotation C

Evanescent

"DE hears you. DE doesn't care"

Lone tenno.

This topic has its veritas in a pure form which is the current type of grind should be redone. In fact DE fight so-called "tubular survival grinding", but do they actually understand that people have to tube-grind to get something out of the insane RNG? This is no whine! This is just an humble admission of what happens ingame really.

They promice to implement brand new so-called craftable missions - so we encourage you to make it so we could craft the mission so the probability of the reward we desire would be 100%. Make it so we could have our own handcrafted missions alike the ones we have on the brand new trial raid missions. Be honest, that it is rather far more interesting if we would have to undergo difficulty than fighting grindwalls.

YourMoms.

I'd throw in a counter ..

Make the chance of prime drops scale the higher the waves you run.

Getting a forma at wave 20 is annoying, but getting a forma at wave 40 is downright diabolical.

Make it so wave 40 / 60 / etc have a higher higher scaling chance of prime items.

Thing is, overall we're going to need to wait until the fallout of the GMag nerf hits home before I expect anything will be updated. 

Or why not make it so higher levels allow higher chances of rarer Prime parts. This would reward skill and teamwork, which is the core of Warframe. This will be worked with the removal of Core/Forma/Oroken Cells from Rotation C to remove grind. 

+1 on this. We used to have guaranteed parts on rotation C. What happened to that? Nothing more crushing than forma after a hard fought battle to rotation C, especially as a MR19 player who has enough forma to build them for the next 2 months.

I just hope, that U17 at some points, solve this because we need spend not hours or days. But weeks or even months to get want you really want. Some people don't have much time, to play 24H to get want they want.

I know this is online game but... Please DE take an short look on WoW, and see what's happend. If devs don't listen the community. People is really annoyed at Blizzard about WoD, why?

Only two major patches, which 6.2 adds Hellfire Citadel which is an final raid tier in whole expansion! One of many reasons why people are upset at Blizzard.

I decieded make an screenshots after last attempt on T3 surv C.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/458589449824479905/6C85215B6FBFE1ECE8C4D738FB62BEB70B4E5126/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/458589449824481392/D447AE75CC36FAAA75EF13E9F0BCCF173F97E07F/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/458589449824482714/1D3E0753AA441672872ED25C744DF611384F8094/

As you can notice guys, mostly fusion cores, x2 formas and mostly fang prime BP or blades are as rewards. Also one Ember Prime Helmet and Vectis Prime Barrel after 60 minutes in game.

And here is my question. DE please any details?

Edited by DesoPL

+1

40 waves of T3 defence and I get Forma BPs on both C Rotations.

60 Minutes in T3 Survival and I get  Forma BPs at 40 and 60.

It's just stupid. Rotation C should be a part. I don't even care if it is a crap part but for you to get Forma BP in T3 and T4 rotation C is just a slap in the face.  We already had to go through 3 other rotations that have just as good a chance to drop a Forma BP so why flood the already crowded Rotation C with a BP most people who grind keys all day don't need? To hold us back? Isn't that what Sicarus Prime BPs are for? I much rather get a prime part or blue print because at least I can use it for ducats but getting a Forma BP 40 minutes into a survival is the equivalent of giving nothing.

I understand a lot of new players will need the Forma BPs so I can understand if you're playing T1 or T2 endless missions you'd see materials, resources and Forma BPs frequently. But if a player is running T3 and T4 endless missions they are doing far more work fighting harder enemies for nearly the exact same chances at rewards as the lower missions only difference is now there is a .3% chance to get Ash Prime systems but still a 70% chance for a Forma BP? In T4?

At the very least make it a fully built forma but honestly, if we're talking T3 and T4 rotation A should be flooded with mats because there is two of those back to back, rotation B could still have a chance for Cores and a Forma BP, but rotation C should be strictly prime parts. I rather see 3 R5 Rare cores 60 minutes into survival than ONE FORMA BP!

+1

40 waves of T3 defence and I get Forma BPs on both C Rotations.

60 Minutes in T3 Survival and I get  Forma BPs at 40 and 60.

It's just stupid. Rotation C should be a part. I don't even care if it is a crap part but for you to get Forma BP in T3 and T4 rotation C is just a slap in the face.  We already had to go through 3 other rotations that have just as good a chance to drop a Forma BP so why flood the already crowded Rotation C with a BP most people who grind keys all day don't need? To hold us back? Isn't that what Sicarus Prime BPs are for? I much rather get a prime part or blue print because at least I can use it for ducats but getting a Forma BP 40 minutes into a survival is the equivalent of giving nothing.

I understand a lot of new players will need the Forma BPs so I can understand if you're playing T1 or T2 endless missions you'd see materials, resources and Forma BPs frequently. But if a player is running T3 and T4 endless missions they are doing far more work fighting harder enemies for nearly the exact same chances at rewards as the lower missions only difference is now there is a .3% chance to get Ash Prime systems but still a 70% chance for a Forma BP? In T4?

At the very least make it a fully built forma but honestly, if we're talking T3 and T4 rotation A should be flooded with mats because there is two of those back to back, rotation B could still have a chance for Cores and a Forma BP, but rotation C should be strictly prime parts. I rather see 3 R5 Rare cores 60 minutes into survival than ONE FORMA BP!

That sounds like a sound idea.

With newer players in T1 and T2, it's understandable to have those kinds of drops in Rotations A and B there, while incentivizing them to reach for higher tiers in the void through higher chances of rare prime parts dropping in Rotation C for T1 and T2. Guaranteeing a Prime Part in Rotations T3 and T4, not only satisfies your more experienced player base, but allures newer players into higher content.

Although, with the current difficulty that we have now, newer players wouldn't have a higher success rate in higher level missions like T3 and T4. This isn't a bad thingIt not only makes clear the tier of weapons and gear, but also incentivizes them to invest into higher level gear, essentially putting more money into the game.

Higher leveled players gain parts (even if it is ducats), DE gains profits from newer players investing into the game to gain better gear, and newer players have a goal to strive for when it comes to the Void.

See I'm in the boat of people where I almost never get forma drops...ever and that's not even a joke. On a lucky streak I get a few per month. I have ducats spilling out all my tenno orifices. With that being said I do not support removal of forma from the drop tables unless they either:
1. become craftable
2. are moved to other nodes

3. or are given other means of acquisition

I also don't think forma is the problem with the prime drops, simply a part of a bigger puzzle. We still have things like single fusion cores as rewards, orokin cells (and on rotations they should never be on, no less), and an overload of prime parts on single nodes. Spread it around some more and drops will alleviate themselves, I think. 

Just create a separate slots for augment mods, and make Forma (or other item, that needs forma to build) needed to unlock them.

You can make Mastery levels needed to unlock them too (i.e. 6 lvl - first augment slot, 11 lvl - second, 16 lvl - third).

This will make you finally put forma, lots of them, in your frame, like in old times (right now you can just use reactor, and you're good)

See I'm in the boat of people where I almost never get forma drops...ever and that's not even a joke. On a lucky streak I get a few per month. I have ducats spilling out all my tenno orifices. With that being said I do not support removal of forma from the drop tables unless they either:

1. become craftable

2. are moved to other nodes

3. or are given other means of acquisition

I also don't think forma is the problem with the prime drops, simply a part of a bigger puzzle. We still have things like single fusion cores as rewards, orokin cells (and on rotations they should never be on, no less), and an overload of prime parts on single nodes. Spread it around some more and drops will alleviate themselves, I think. 

It also ties into the issues of weighted RNG, of which WarFrame uses. Encrypted, we have no good idea on how weighted those tables are against us.