The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Hows About We Remove Forma Blueprints From The Loot Table...

zz_tophat

1)it will improve nothing

2)it will make forma harder to get

3)you havent given it any thought do you??

Not really much thought, no, hence the sparse post.

But now that I do think about it (since you mentioned it) it does seem that it would improve one thing: Less superfluous forma blueprints as you would only buy what you need. Of course the cost would reflect the extra ducats gained from getting additional prime parts so you would not have more ducats and forma than you were getting before, just less forma blueprints you don't need and a higher chance of getting individual prime parts.

I think forma should only have a chance to drop in void survival and defense A rotations, with the complete removal of void key, Orokin cell and credit drops.

Hard to get encouraged to use one of these keys when the reward for 30 minutes in survival is an Orokin cell.

Not really much thought, no, hence the sparse post.

But now that I do think about it (since you mentioned it) it does seem that it would improve one thing: Less superfluous forma blueprints as you would only buy what you need. Of course the cost would reflect the extra ducats gained from getting additional prime parts so you would not have more ducats and forma than you were getting before, just less forma blueprints you don't need and a higher chance of getting individual prime parts.

Forma bp would be replaced by sicarus barrel or other "10 ducats" or keys or rare mats and forma bp would surely not cost 10 duc and also have credit cost attached.

Nothing improved, rare loot still same rarity, forma more expensive.

Edited by Davoodoo

Perhaps changing the rotation Forma is in would be a better solution. I use a lot of Forma and it's kind of a plat-saver to me to be able to find so many BPs for free (especially since I don't run Void missions a lot, and therefore I find very few of them :c).

Edited by Vintovka