The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbiters Of Hexis: Weak?

Demiax

Do Arbiter of Hexis seem a tad weaker than every other Syndicate? Meaning that their augment mods are for meh frames and really are not that great... another example is the Telos AKBolto and it's special Syndicate blast that does something with stamina....(REALLY??) I feel like the blast aura type thing, I have no clue what it's called but I think it should be better than friggin stamina.

Do Arbiter of Hexis seem a tad weaker than every other Syndicate? Meaning that their augment mods are for meh frames and really are not that great... another example is the Telos AKBolto and it's special Syndicate blast that does something with stamina....(REALLY??) I feel like the blast aura type thing, I have no clue what it's called but I think it should be better than friggin stamina.

Ahem. Arbiters Master Race.

The akbolto take stamina away but restores 25% of your health and with the blast has a toxin proc i believe and btw Arbiter master race

They have the best Syandana, 'nuff said.

Definitely

I agree stamina is underwhelming.  At least if stamina is still out once movement 2.0 hits, whatever buff for the augment they replace it with will likely be more useful to most Tenno than stamina was. 

Augments for frames, though, look again at how powerful they are. If you don't play any of those frames you're missing out!

Edited by (PS4)Bowjangelz

I agree stamina is underwhelming.  At least if stamina is still out once movement 2.0 hits, whatever buff for the augment they replace it with will likely be more useful to most Tenno than stamina was. 

I agree there, Stamina is really only good if you're moving a lot or in Melee often. Not to say that the Buff is bad, but it's very focused in one or two areas and that isn't great. The AOE though should stay, it's actually really nice to have and does a fair bit of damage even in Tower IV Void.

Edited by Dojutrek

1000 gas damage, followed by a few seconds of 500 toxin damage. Not accounting for resistances, it's the highest damage syndicate proc. Plus the health restore is great. PLUS, semi-auto with decent magazine size.

My favourite weapons, actually.

Also, dat syandana.

Sum it up...

Ahem. Arbiters Master Race.