Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.11.2

DE_Adam

First of all, I never noticed that Carrier Prime wasn't exclusive to the Bladestorm tier of Prime Access, good thing that that is a fixable mistake.

Secondly, There's a competition for best MSPaint rendition for Sentinel Battles? As amazing an artist I am (not), I am sorry to say I will not take part, Best of luck to all who are participating, however! The current submissions look  like masterpieces that even Leonardo Da Vinci could never hope to create!

FIX GREEDY PULL!!!!!! Your nerf is stupid!

Thanks DE for make mag the most useless frame in the game whit your master trolling nerf

I thought this was a team playing game,   You've made Mag useless for team play 

You do know that people used to use Mag before there even was such a thing as Greedy Pull? Shocking I know, but it's absolutely true! 

YBeVdXI.jpg

How about mags greedy pull only affects resources and mods for team mates, or my preferred solution, mods and resources drop straight to inventory.

The first half of this. What if the only energy mag pulled was for her but mods/resources still got pulled? It would still keep mag useful while breaking the autofarms. 

Hello, not sure if there is anything that can be done about this, but here goes. I bought the prime pack on day 1 for ash prime and vectis prime. I bought Carrier Prime as a set from a player for 225 platinum about an hour before the hotfix that added him to all prime packs. Now I have a carrier prime building and 1 that was given to me for buying prime. is there anything that can be done about this as it stands i am out of quite a bit of platinum for no reason at all. Please help.

I dont expect a refund or anything, but I would appreciate maybe if you could cancel the build so I can sell the parts and try to recoup my plat?

Edited by Arkadianwarking

excalibur proto helmet still not selectable for arcane enhancements

So, still no fix for the inability to use Arcanes on the Proto-Excalibur Armor's helmet?

The Proto Excal helmet is unavailable for Arcane enhancement. I believe this is originally because it was unseperable from the Proto Skin, but now that they are separate will the Proto Helmet be fixed like this? Pretty please =:3

I still can't find it either or proto excal helm.

DE plz --- fix this

Hmmm, some of the Ducat Prices have been changed without any mentioning. Not sure when, but I don't recall seeing this in the patch notes recently this week. If they have, feel free to correct me, because I would like to know the one's that were changed for future reference~

Example, all my Bronco Prime Barrels are now worth 50 ducats. Before they were 10 or 20. Also Paris Prime Grip went from 10 to 30 ducats. Not sure what else, since I seriously can't seem to find anything information regarding this. If they forgot to put it in the post or something, I hope they add the information!

EDIT: Never mind, I found the information! You can find it here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/486977-psa-baro-kiteer-ducat-value-changes/#entry5439328

Edited by HalfDarkShadow