Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.11.2

DE_Adam

!!! Fix the greedy pull !!! 

And a vectis prime rebuild... a sniper gun with 25% crit chance?! and 2.0 xrit multiplier?! thats to weak for a sniper rifle.

A rebuild for all sniper rifles would be nice.

THX

Um, I don't want to sound like a noob or anything but, why are lore's so important and cool? I mean I know they're stories on different factions and warframe's they're just stories right?

U read my mind, its like a daily quests wich i hate in any games at least syndicate dailies bring something useful, this crap not, so boring missions pffff  should be removed with crappy raid and archwings..

If its useful or fun it will be abused, once its abused it will be nerfed, that is the general routine with DE. Don't use anything useful or fun and you wont have to worry about nerfs.

Hope Vectis prime gets buffed/nerfed clip size or something else I'm just going to stick to the original or a better weapon than the trash the prime is right now. Which is sad cause the prime looks real nice.

Ps.Dont bother protesting nerfs, none of you spend enough time on the forums to counter the whiney brats. They spend most their time on the forums complaining while you actually play the game. End result is those that barely play control your game. GL HF

Thanks DE!

NEW LORE :D

WOOOO!

Wouldn't it be kinda good for "vaulted" prime items to drop from ultra rare loot crates? I think that would add more reason to search for them.

This would be cool. i didnt even know the orokin ones dropped prime bps. Even so though people might abuse them if they do that.

Fixing carrier prime not being able to use para skin?

I, too was wondering about that. It isn't just carrier, either. I have the manticore axe skin, but I can only apply it to the regular scindo, and not scindo prime. I also can't apply any of the special vectis skins to vectis prime. They don't seem to allow any weapon or item skins to be applied to their prime versions, only warframes.

Was it intentional that prime items such as Carrier Prime, Scindo Prime, and Vectis Prime are unable to equip secondary skins like the manticore axe skin, the para carrier skin, or the silferer vectis skin? It doesn't make much sense for me to hold on to the regular versions of these items as their prime variants are much stronger, but especially in instances where I've paid money for cosmetic packs, it's kinda frustrating that I can't use the skins I've obtained for them.

-Side note:

Has anyone noticed the way Seimeni on Ceres makes all forms of energy red? My characters' energy is blue, but on seimeni it's red. The energy orbs are red.everything supposed to be blue is red. Is it just me?

Neither Ash Prime Helm or the Arcane Locust Helm are available for enhancement. 

Arcan locust helm is already an arcan helmet, hence you cannot enhance it. But yeah, ash prime's helmet is still not available for enhancement.

DE pls fix

Dude, wtf. This is a english topic, stop to speak spanish here.

it's portuguese

Anyway, reasons we need G MAG back in the game.

1 - Farm... GMag is WHAT make the farm be possible, without her, probably the community will spend 5 times more time to farm stuff like: Nano Spores, Ferrite, Polymer Bundles...

2 - Mag Skills... Mag itself is a "support warframe"... BUT, What she can do? Use her fourth skill to hold enemies, second skill to recover the team shield and... Yeah, thats it. Trinity can do the same S#&$ and twice times better than mag.

And those are the "reasons" to "have" a GMAG... But now, guess what? The first reason is no more(Odin feelings talking about the Eather, spoiler from Thor The Dark World). Almost all my clan and my alliance is PISSED OFF about the Gmag don't pull the items for the team, some of them already stop to play because of that. 

So, the question still on the table is: The DE will add the G MAG back in the game, or this change is definitive?

Arcan locust helm is already an arcan helmet, hence you cannot enhance it. But yeah, ash prime's helmet is still not available for enhancement.

DE pls fix

it's portuguese

I know, but still, is funny to make fun os that :3 

• Fixed Ash Prime Helmet not available for Arcane Enhancements.

Only half the problem fixed!

I got Ash prime from the 'Prime access'  This hotfix did not enable me to enchant his helmet it doesn't show up in the foundry.

I spoke to some people in the Council Channel and somebody traded the parts for Ash prime built him and has enchanted the primed helmet.

In short if you farm Ash or build him from traded blueprints you can enchant the helmet, if you got the prime access you can't enchant him at all ... ?

And no I can't submit a support ticket right now my internet is capped so I can't submit any screenshots.

============EDIT=====================

One of the hotfixes after this one solved my issue thank you so much :D

Edited by main_antagonist

Only half the problem fixed!

I got Ash prime from the 'Prime access'  This hotfix did not enable me to enchant his helmet it doesn't show up in the foundry.

I spoke to some people in the Council Channel and somebody traded the parts for Ash prime built him and has enchanted the primed helmet.

In short if you farm Ash or build him from traded blueprints you can enchant the helmet, if you got the prime access you can't enchant him at all ... ?

And no I can't submit a support ticket right now my internet is capped so I can't submit any screenshots.

Can confirm, I also got him with prime access, and can't enhance the helmet.