Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #56 Character Art Past, Present, & Future.

[DE]Rebecca

Are there any plans to help reduce the absurd amount of inflation in the Warframe market place? Over the past year I've seen sets go from being worth 80p to over 200p without any change in the value of platinum relative to real world money when a person is purchasing it.

With trading coming to the relays, this will reduce the usefulness of Clan Halls even more. Are there any plans to add some functions to them? I know you guys are planning to PBR them one day, and add a new obstacle course, but what's the point of that if no one needs to go there, except to duel and buy the occasional lab weapon?

Courses are already useless, as I can't beat the .02 second best times. PBRing them also seems moot, as there's so little decor options that most clans look pretty much the same.

I just love clans, and feel they're going to be extinct soon, and I don't want that.

Is there any plans/Or concept work of the Orokins?

Given the fact that all void missions are composed of corrupted units from various factions, was there any plans to begin visualizing what the Orokin may have looked like/And how would they be introduced to the lore and storyline of Warframe? 

1. do we have a name for the cats and where are they up to in development

2. which frame is getting a rework next.

3.moon update

4. Do you ever envision more open levels like that of destiny where there are multiple missions within missions, boss fights/raids and others units of tenno roaming around. or is that to much like destiny already 

ok my question for the dev's

1.Now that they have killed off the mesa,frost,Gmag combo When will they nerf trinity and limbo as the new combo is mesa,frost,trinty/limbo and what might the nerf's involve?

2.will the OD get some love as the really only parts played are ODA and ODE.

3.when greedy pull was nerf'd did DE realise that they where just treating a syptom and not the problem?

4. Will DE comansate those who either spent time or brought mag before the nerf due to the huge effect it had on her and greedy pull's trade prices.

5. Will you DE give forma used on a mag back to those how forma'd her during the 7 days before her leaving and before her nerf was annoced.

6.Are there any plan's to add training rooms to the Dojo's so we can test are equipment on diffrent eneimes.

7.are there any plan's on adding more custom iteam's for the dojo's as there is just not eought choice.

Edited by tronharkon

I saw someone post this already but to reiterate, I would also like to know what the future holds for Chroma and toxic builds after the removal of stamina...

Also, on the Chroma front, I would like to know if there may be plans in the future to possibly give him a secondary energy color slot so that we could combine elements to get corrosive, viral, magnetic, blast, gas, and/or radiation. or if not a secondary energy color, what if 2-4 chroma in a squad with different energy types could combine their spectral screams to produce the added effect; gas, blast, magnetic, ect. and it would be cool if even 2 effigies, if cast at the same location, could combine into 1 effigy to produce such an effect, combining health and buffs of both effigies into a single, larger and  more powerful effigy, even if it drains more energy from both warframes whose energy pool also combines, almost as if the 2 chromas link their energy pools into a collective pool, which I feel would make Chroma even more so a highly desired warframe for squad based combat, especially for higher tier defense and survival missions.

And lastly, I would like to see a reskin (proto-armor) for Chroma, something a bit more dragon-esque with a sleeker tail and maybe some horns, I also think it would be cool if, instead of a prime, since chroma came from a quest and is said to be ancient, to give hime a "Primal" version, instead of gold trim and gold ornaments, give him a scaley look complimented with bone like aesthetics.

I understand this is alot to think about but I am highly anticipating the future of Chroma, as it has become my absolute favorite Warframe, by far...

hey Rebecca me and my clan we have same store "saudi store " we cant buy prime access , i contact with DE Megan on twitter she told me" PA program is not available in ur region sorry " .      can you please tell whats the problem , our clan like this game and we support you , just tell us why is not available in our region  

When will we getting the Stick weapon to defeat the Sentients(Because the lower tech the weaopn, the more effective it)? I know We have the Bo abd its prime varient, but it would be really cool(or funny) to have just a really big stick to hit Sentients with.

1. A long time ago on a devstream far, far away, concept art was posted for a new type of Wildlife for the Earth jungle tilesets that eventually became the feral kubrow alongside concept art of a large bird. What ever became of plans to add those birds into the game?

03_-_Upcoming_bird-type_enemy_for_the_ju

2. It was stated that the Trinity frame was an experimental character model design that was abandoned. Any plans to remodel her to fit the current character design process?

Edited by DietEbolaCola

Will we ever see a Rogue Tenno faction? As in Tenno that have defected?

Or even a faction of Scavengers who wield bits and pieces of Tenno technology and Prime Technology, such as those who have stolen blueprints or successfully raided the void? Even as a mini-faction?