[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #56 Character Art Past, Present, & Future.

Any chance of adding in more fan-created content (Warframes like Typhus, bosses like Baphomet, etc.) in the near future?

1) Can we expect a FURTHER improvements to Stalker AI? He's already have player behavior like parkour and cover taking, but now he just stands in place and shoots Dread, and sometimes cast an Absorb. Now he's a challenge only for new players, "it's shame to see such potential squandered".

2) Will you add a genderswap function to warframes and corresponding design change?

3) Will Trinity drop off that useless skirt and Oberon take a more slim belly?

Edited by Maverick96t

are you going to redesign frost primes art in the future? and if so will you give us the option to keep the old skin. seriously as a owner of 7 built frost pirmes im kinda attached to frost prime please answer if applicable

How long is the process mostly from sketch to 3d model? and do you have to be good at drawing to do any of the stuff you guys do?

• Upvote 1

This is more of an animation question/issue (not sure if right ppl) but here it goes:

Could the actual idle part of the idle animations be extended by... a lot? Please? Tenno chilling out in the relays (for example) have some obvious problems just standing still. The stance specific idle plays like every 5 seconds or so making it very repetative and annoying to see after a while.

Thank you!

Can we see the iterations of a warframe's design, incuding the unused design, from initial idea to final design while hearing an explanation of the thinking that went behind the design choices and why certain details were added or removed along the way?

How does the team go about doing research when creating and designing a warframe to come up with the name, powers, and design elements?

With the new ( and in my opinion better looking) Primes are the old primes going to be re-drawn to have an updated or more primed looked compared to the newer primes? 

How is the art on the queens room going ( grineer)?

Are we going to see anymore base fur patterns for Kubrow

Skins for Death cube, and wyrm??

will some time in the future players will be able to trade off unwanted prime weapons frames and sentinels for ducats or to other players instead of seeing all of that work going towards a small handful of plat. also maybe syndicate skins armor and custom helms and maybe a rework on the gorgon the gun looks like a submarine love you de!!!!

after frost rework, do you plan to do one for Mag and or really serious one for ember? At the moment, those 2 are really........terrible to play?

Warframes are inspired by many animals and birds i believe since most of the warframes faces resemble birds and animals

example

frost - crab face or head

excalibur - most likely an ant head or face

rhino - well what do u know .. a rhino haha

ember - chicken head or face

oberon - gazelle or a deer or a goat even

hydroid - obvious enough a squid or octopus face

volt - wasp head ish face

nyx - a duck

loki - obvious to all a shark head to be precise a hammer head shark

etc etc

my question is ...

Will we be seeing a monkey type frame (mischievous, tricky, irritating to the grineer) something like a frame which wud be like a resemblance to the monkey king of legend ?

cos it would be fun to have a monkey type frame  element lightning, powers controls cloud or mist type abilities.. and best of all a true mimic can turn into anything like crates lockers other warframes and even the grineer, all to just stay out of sight or just blend into the crowd (disguise ability)

Thats more than a question.. could there be a possibility of a frame which uses such caharacters or abilities like disguising itself as a enemy type to blend in or disguise itself intoa nonliving object to be camoflaged and unseen ?

just wondering what types of frames can be possible cos seems like we need more innovatively different frames from the previous ones so what would be the possiblity for such a frame with disguising abilities to come..

Would be fun to mingle with the grineer and extract data from actual grineer enemies once in a while rather than just hacking into a data devices and rooms full of lasers and magnetic fields..

would there be a possibility of actually having to mingle with the grineer and extract data from them and their weird launguage haha?

wow so many questions .. sorry.. thanks in advance to have atleast read them

Some of the older prime warframes like Frost are dated and simple looking compared to new primes like Ash, which have has  more elaborate and fanciful changes that make him distinct. Is there any possibility of revisiting old primes and bringing them up to the higher bar that has been set in recent times?

Will the void ever get its own cipher hacking game?  Right now it just uses the corpus one.

Will there ever be void spy missions?

Will the capture targets for void/infestation ever match the faction?  Doesn't make much sense to have grineer/corpus VIPs hanging out with infested/corrupted units.

Will there ever be an infested asassin akin to the G3/Zanuka Harvester?

Could we potentially have the ability to use detonite/fieldron/mutagen on weapons/warframes in the same fashion as forma?  Maybe take off 10 levels but give it some kind of 2-day bonus.  As of right now, Detonite etc. become fairly useless if you've gotten all the clan tech research you want.

Thanks!

I really liked the tutorial cutscene and the trailers. Any chances we might see more cutscenes in the future, maybe coupled with main quests (like meeting the Lotus in person for the first time)?

I can imagine it's a lot of work, but the art and animation team has proven that they can do it and I personally believe it would help presenting the story in a more interesting way than just texts alone.

Edited by madhatter10

Will we be seeing more warframe specific additions like Valkyr's Bonds and Nekros' Mortos Syandana? They are some of the more unique customizations while, at the moment, very limited to specific warframes (which I personally don't use that often). So far I love most of the other accessories you guys throw at me though but I would really like to see some more of these types of accessories for different frames. (Zephyr Wings please please please!) It gives just a little more personality to a given frame.

When will we find out what Lotus' relationship to the Orokin was?

Is she one? It seems she was around during the War due to the parts collected in the Mirage quest. But we need MOAR Lotus lore!

• Upvote 1

Q: Now that frost and mag prime are chilling out in the vault for the time being, are you going to update their looks to be a bit more inline with the newer primes when they are re-introduced to the game? Mag prime for instance, is basically almost exactly like mag, but with gold trim and a different helmet with almost unnoticeable armor pieces attached to her body.

Could we see an In-Game option for zoomed weapon sensitivity?

Red Locked Tall Containers: Is it possible to have them contain more rare items..?

Could we see upcoming alerts by a console in our Lisets?  Like the news or along side of it..

How will the vaulted primes be obtainable via drops again?

Edited by HawKish

The "year of lore" is already half over, and while we did get a lot of lore with Simaris, we are thirsty for more, can you tell us what time we should look forward to learning more about the origins of us Tenno?

Also, now that we will be recieving the codename "Catbrows" what are the odds we will get reptillian or avian companions? 

Just wanted to know if there are any plans of past prime access bundles going back into rotation now that some prime warframes/weapons have been taken out of rotation it may be a good time to sell them?!?

Im missing some prime accessories packs i wish i had the chance to get when they came out.

I would buy them on the spot if they were re-released.

Thankyou and keep up the awesome work DE

My only question again is, when will the Temple of Honor in the Dojo get a capacity upgrade so we can actually use all those little niches to put all our event trophies in addition to the statues already provided? I've currently placed those 4 statues on the bottom floor and put just 2 event trophies on the top floor, with a few decorations here and there and it's already full.

The Clan grandest hall has a capacity of over 400 but the Temple of Honor where we should be putting all our trophies has a capacity of around 50 ?

Edited by Sci_Ant
  • Upvote 1

What I'd like to know is, do you have  future goals to reach a point one day where every Warframe has

several skins and several additional helmets to what they have now? There are all these blank slots on

the helmet and skin selection screens for most Frames, so it almost seems like you plan to fill them

up one day. Is this the case? Will we eventually have more helmets and skins for each Frame, so that

they all have a better degree of customization, or will we just be getting the standard three helmets and

immortal skin for most Warframes and only additional parts for the 'main' frames like Excalibur?

Could we possibly be seeing a rework for the weakest boss ever to grace a video game? (Ambulas)

We've gotten reworks for Nef Anyo, Tyl Regor and Im guessing the Juggernaught behemoth will replace Phorid. Weve also seen stuff for kayla and J3 but nothing about Ambulas. I mean he IS supposed to be the last boss you beat, so shouldnt he be the hardest?

• Upvote 1

Player made skins for warframes! When, where and how? I've got plat in my hands and ready to throw at the screen! And I am not talking about competitions. I'm talking about some sort of workshop for stuff like this.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1