The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Woe Is Me.

Hekatonkheire

lol, ya I think they could have chosen a more fitting name for the sentinals, i hate that now they cant use wyrm for a cool dragon looking one later on. "Death Cube" sounds interesting, can't wait to see what it looks like. I really hope the new prime stuff will be for everyone though, not just founders.

as far as the plat, lot left from founders, gonna go buy 50 dragon mod packs and never find thunderbolt... lol

Edited by Veidgrim

I have a general idea of what Death Cube will look like. 

I think sentinels should be additions to the warframe like a crown or some sort of wearable item.

Idea, Wings like an angel that turn into flying pieces of stuff that whittle melee enemies to bone when they step too close or something like that. 

Either that or have these current ugly ones change as they level up.

lol, ya I think they could have chosen a more fitting name for the sentinals, i hate that now they cant use wyrm for a cool dragon looking one later on. "Death Cube" sounds interesting, can't wait to see what it looks like. I really hope the new prime stuff will be for everyone though, not just founders.

as far as the plat, lot left from founders, gonna go buy 50 dragon mod packs and never find thunderbolt... lol

So this "Death Cube" is  a common knowledge thing ? or do you only know of it because of your "Grand Master Privilege" :P

• 1 year later...

3uizpv.jpg

Truth is, I just want that Scythe or a Sentinel that doesn't look like a mutated Eggplant

This is true, they nerf some stuff and have no respect for peoples money.   And lots of stuff looks terrible. Wish they had ways to remove the insect butt from trinity (probably will be some overpriced prime version that does that, but I just want it on the regular trinity), some way to remove embers ugly chicken feet and leg plates that suck, nyx has problems, mag, rhino. ash is terrrible... this is actually a long list.

This is true, they nerf some stuff and have no respect for peoples money.   And lots of stuff looks terrible. Wish they had ways to remove the insect butt from trinity (probably will be some overpriced prime version that does that, but I just want it on the regular trinity), some way to remove embers ugly chicken feet and leg plates that suck, nyx has problems, mag, rhino. ash is terrrible... this is actually a long list.

Hey, leave Mag out of this.