Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Missions Failing When The Keyholder Vanishes

Clowee

Why is this idiotic game mechanic in place?

There's no reason the mission should fail if the keyholders house explodes and he/she disconnects or leaves the mission early.

Somebody please explain the moronic logic behind this concept?

I call it as I see it.

I didnt ask for supporters.  I asked what is the reason this exists.  Surely there's some reason other than we just willy nilly feel like jerking around the other 3 players in the group and strpping thier progress for the last 45 minutes because its CLEARLY thier fault the keyholder's house exploded.

It's one of the examples DE doesn't actually change stuff which needs changing, or fix stuff which truly needs fixing.

Same with the drop dilution in the void and stuff. *coughlessthan1%chancetodropstuffcough* (maybe even less, like 0.0XX% chance)

Also the way they prefer to add grind layer upon grind layer without even considering there might be something wrong with the other stuff, and fix those things instead.

Nothing new under the (rather useless AI that is called) Lotus, and it's highly unlikely it will change.

ps: easiest example of DE's lack of care about the dilution was in today's 16.11.4 patch:

• Reduced the frequency of Forma Blueprints dropping in T3 Defense Rotation C.
  • Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint have been added to T3 Defense Rotation C

Hell, they even clarified that it doesn't chance ash P's drop chance. In other words, giving the impression they do something about it, but at the same time they counter it in such a way the core problem remains blatantly unaffected.

Edited by Alighierian