Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Bullet Jump?

Awsumniss

Question

Exactly what the title says. :D

I've been in China for the last few days, and they have shut down my connection to Google (:c). And as usual, Bing is useless as a search engine.

Recently, "bullet jumping" was mentioned a lot in the forums, and I'm unable to figure out what it means with *hiss* Bing.

So if anyone could clear this up, I'd be really appreciative.

Thanks! :D

11 answers to this question

Basically it's an upcoming parkour move where you're going to shoot yourself forwards like a bullet. Then while still in the air you can perform another move like a double jump or wall run.

From what Steve has posted it's going to replace the flip at the end of slide. To perform this it's: forward - slide - jump at the moment, the jump at the end is just a front flip. What's going to happen is: forward - slide - (bullet) jump instead of the flip you will propel yourself forwards.

Basically it's an upcoming parkour move where you're going to shoot yourself forwards like a bullet. Then while still in the air you can perform another move like a double jump or wall run.

From what Steve has posted it's going to replace the flip at the end of slide. To perform this it's: forward - slide - jump at the moment, the jump at the end is just a front flip. What's going to happen is: forward - slide - (bullet) jump instead of the flip you will propel yourself forwards.

Except you dont need to sprint anymore to slide woo!