The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Update Prime Gear Drop Location Page To Show All Rewards

(PSN)B0XMAN517

The Prime Gear Drop Location page ( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/486180-prime-gear-drop-locations/ )

only shows the prime parts. This is very misleading as there are so many items not on the list, creating clutter and confusion.

For example, if I want to farm forma bps I'll check the page to see where I have the best "chance to key ratio". Looking at the list, T2 survival is an ideal place.

TOWER II SURVIVAL

Rotation A:

AKBRONCO PRIME BLUEPRINT

PARIS PRIME LOWER LIMB

FORMA BLUEPRINT

Rotation B:

SOMA PRIME BLUEPRINT

FANG PRIME BLADE

HIKOU PRIME BLUEPRINT

Rotation C:

BURSTON PRIME RECEIVER

SOMA PRIME RECEIVER

PARIS PRIME BLUEPRINT

??????

ANKYROS PRIME GAUNTLET

BRONCO PRIME BLUEPRINT

The keys are easily acquired, the mission is a breeze and, as you can see from the list, forma bps are one of only three parts rewarded every rotation A. What this list doesn't tell you is that you have more of a chance of getting a key or a two pack of r5s than one of the three listed items.

Obviously I'm not asking that you put the drop chances on the list, but adding all of the available drops/rewards would really help players make informed farming decisions. Not just for my situation, trying to find the best forma to key ratio, but some people might want to farm three packs of O cells and five packs of r5s.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517