Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.11.3

DE_Adam

What about the spawn in void defence, have notice that they don't spawn correctly when reaching 30+ waves. It took 1h 17m to @(*()$ beat 5 waves (30-35). but anyway good fixes to nightmare mission :)

Yes, it happened to me too. It need to be fixed.

What about fixing MAG Greedpull? :P

If you're referring to the fact that it doesn't pull for the entire team anymore- it's not broken it was changed because people abused it. If it's something else, it would help to describe the issue or post a link to the thread containing details.

Thx for the update DE! :D

Changes:

• Some Endless Nightmare missions now function like their Alert counterparts in completion criteria to be eligible for a Nightmare Mod. Specifics as follows:
  • Nightmare Interception now requires 2 Rounds to be eligible for extraction/Nightmare Mods, like their Alert Counterparts.
  • Nightmare Defense missions now require 10 Waves to be eligible for extraction/Nightmare Mods, like their Alert Counterparts.
  • Nightmare Excavation (Nodes & Alerts) now requires 500 units of Cryotic before extraction is enabled.
not sure if i'd prefer to be able to get out of dodge after 1 round of Interception, 5 Waves, 2 Excavators, or 5 Minutes in Survival - but just assault the Players 'harder' during the shorter time.

might go badly since it's Nightmare... but *shrugs*

this is with keeping in mind that Players will speedrun Mission types like Sabotage, Deception, or Capture anyways - SpinDash as fast as possible, in and out, not Killing a single Enemy.

Fixes:

• Fixed players being unable to put Arcanes on Ash Prime’s helmet (for real this time - this fix resolves anyone who had purchased Ash Prime vs crafting!) This should also fix some users with un-Arcaneable Volt Prime helmets.

Once again, what about Excalibur Proto-Armor helmet? Also, how about to fix his Pendragon helmet already?

Funny, all these Warframe crashes, launcher problems, and I run the game like it has butter.

I've often felt the same way.  All this talk of crashes left, right, and center, and the ONLY bug I've ever experienced is projectiles becoming invisible on my Supra back in one of the 16.x updates.  It was hotifxed 2 days later, which is pretty damn fast for a video game patch.  If it had been a bug in WoW it would've taken Blizzard a full week because they never, ever patched anything except on a Tuesday, no matter how bad or game-breaking it was.  I mean, it has been several years since I've played WoW but their update model is still used by many subscription games, and it bugs me to hell.  By contrast this game is F2P and yet people still complain that a bug is "still not fixed" after like 8 hours.

But back on point, I'd love to see the computer belonging to the poor guy who has even HALF of these bugs.  Mine is fairly high-end but it's a laptop from last August, and it wasn't even the highest-end system that MSI was offering at the time (it's a MSI Ghost GS60 if anyone's curious) and I just never have any of these bugs or crashes.  Maybe people just need to invest in a hardware upgrade?  This whole thing was only $1099, which for a gaming laptop is still a bargain.  I know that's more than a console costs and such, but I really do get the feeling that half of the "bugs" with the game are either inferior hardware, or systems clogged to the gills with malware.

Oh well, good to have the fixes anyway, I just think DE could get things like Parkour 2.0 and the Frost rework out the door a lot faster if they weren't constantly bug fixing things for the lowest common denominator.

Don't know if DE is aware of this bug, but it happened again last night. Upon dying and using a revive, my warframe weapons and sentinel were all "reset" to level zero. They seemed to function like they normally would, still doing the same damage and all, except I couldn't use my warframe abilities until I had "leveled up" enough. Luckily this didn't completely screw us over because I was playing Trinity with an energy vampire build, so I was able to "level up" enough to use it before we all died, but this could be a serious disaster for, say, frost on a T4 Defense. This has happened to me multiple times and it needs to be fixed.

What about the spawn in void defence, have notice that they don't spawn correctly when reaching 30+ waves. It took 1h 17m to @(*()$ beat 5 waves (30-35). but anyway good fixes to nightmare mission :)

Me and my clan were trying to get some parts in the defenses. Each run took from either 45mins - 1hr20mins

It s so terrible, i literally fell asleep in my chair.

having issues with alt-tabbing and Warframe now doesn't want to hop on top of the active program list when i get back into the game.

this is, inadvertedly, causing crashes when i tab out to look something up in the wiki.

Edited by Apsithj

Are you guys REALLY trying to make Armored Agility, Bite, and Hammer shot even harder to get!??!??!? It took me 450 nightmare MISSIONS to get an Armored Agility and I'm now past 500 rounds and I still haven't even gotten a BLAZE. Do you realize how long this takes, or do you guys not even play your own game? Prime Time doesn't count.

Edited by Synikal