Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.11.4

DE_Adam

Changes:

• Reduced the frequency of Forma Blueprints dropping in T3 Defense Rotation C.

OMG TY!!! :D

Changes:

• Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint have been added to T3 Defense Rotation C.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

oh wait...

Note: The changes to T3D tier C drops didn't dilute the chance of getting the Ash Prime part you're after -- they just added ducat-variety to the common drops.  Ash Prime BP still has the same drop rate as before.

I will believe you DE... i guess...

jk

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *heavy breathing* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't want more ways to get Ember Prime helmet blueprints T_T I can't escape them!

Lol

Changes:

• Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint have been added to T3 Defense Rotation C

how about you eliminate formas from every void mission people actually want stuff from and only have them in t1 missions instead. MR 19 people can still get their formas and everyone else can actually get their weapons without waiting 10 minutes for someone to host a rarely hosted void key only to get a forma. I think that will make A LOT of people happy :D

Changes:

• Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint have been added to T3 Defense Rotation C.

Fixes:

• Fixed issues with the Prisma Cleavers not having proper audio effects in a variety of attack/holster scenarios. 

Note: The changes to T3D tier C drops didn't dilute the chance of getting the Ash Prime part you're after -- they just added ducat-variety to the common drops.  Ash Prime BP still has the same drop rate as before.

Simply remove forma/orokin cells/cores from rotation c and put it to b and a and why add 2 more prime parts in rotation c?

Still no fix for when enemies spontanously knows your existance when doing stealth (For both cloakers and non-cloakers).

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/448693-enemies-spontaneously-knows-your-existance-at-random/

This makes most stealth missions almost impossible to do, especialy if you want more challange.

But hey, i guess that as long as this stealth game breaking bug doenst affect Draco and people farming, why give a damn? -_-

Edited by Cebius

Void keys, forma blueprints, and fusion cores have been dropping for me more frequently on every mission type that I have done in the void since ash prime was released, this makes me feel like the void drop tables are unbalanced since ash prime was released and some prime parts where removed.

Edited by EtherealLegacy

When... The hell... Are you going to fix all the ridiculous and frankly, UNEXCEPTABLE clipping issues with Ash Prime, DE???

(This is only ONE example of many)... Every single secondary weapon clips through or even worse, completely disappears into his upper thighs/ hips.

Surely someone at your company (GEOFF) noticed this before he was released?

Come on, guys... You're better than this.

It has been stated that it's the exact same droprate as before.

Yes but now, with this hotfix, the probability to get it has changed. Even if the drop rate chance of this specific part has not.

Edited by OzoneAle

Still no fix for:

Excalibur unable to use powers or switch weapons after crossing Sabotage Portal (and maybe other circumstances) if casting Exalted Blade too soon.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/487962-excalibur-bug-stuck-weaponless-and-powerless-after-sabotage-portal/

Still didn't rework Vectis Prime

(remove that 2nd bullet, add just anything else)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/486101-vectis-prime-feedback-megathread/

A good thing they added 2 ducat drop.You guys saw how much everything worth now?10p for soma prime bp when it was worth 50.That's just one exemple.Now time to farm all day long or only casualy play void forever.I still am addicted to this game anyway.

Yes but now, with this hotfix, the probability to get it has changed. Even if the drop rate chance of this specific part has not.

Hm? It doesn't matter if you have 10 items totaling for 100% with 9 items having a 11% drop rate or two items with one having a 99% drop rate.

Just a note to address some concerns, added to the main post:

The changes to T3D tier C drops didn't dilute the chance of getting the Ash Prime part you're after -- they just added ducat-variety to the common drops.  Ash Prime BP still has the same drop rate as before.

-DE_Adam

I see DE likes to tell jokes.