Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.11.4

DE_Adam

swt thnks dev

jus something bout the void missions,... why is it u only get 1 reward from captures wn u can succeed with only 1 target captured, theres no real incentive to capture other target also same with mob def. u get a reward for every cash u open but not every terminal u defend? as it is it rare to com across 2 terminals so why not add incentive not to drop out of that match.

Anyway loving job ur doing please unerf mag pull, giv it a timer or a reverse effect wn spammed not remove the ability for mag to b team player

Note: The changes to T3D tier C drops didn't dilute the chance of getting the Ash Prime part you're after -- they just added ducat-variety to the common drops.  Ash Prime BP still has the same drop rate as before.

Ducat variation U say :>

Just for the kicks :

Part                                       Ducat value

- Braton P Barrel                     30

- Braton P Receiver                 30

- Braton P Stock                      20

- Ash P BP                              50

- Forma                                  0

NEW additions

- Bo P BP                               20

- Ember P Helmet                    10

So this variation of Yours means : now we will get less ducats if we get Bo BP or Ember helmet ]:->

Btw. Ember P helmet is now available here on T3 def, + T2 ext, and T3 surv.

This is getting kind of dilluted with each update to loot tables.

VPyICBh.jpg

Q5Q72XS.jpg

bAz1zRa.jpg

ikr

That is SO frustating.

Rare drops should at least increase their drop chance a little the more time/waves you spend on a survival/defense mission.

Incentive and more rewarding scenarios DE, would make less frustating this missions.

Just a note to address some concerns, added to the main post:

The changes to T3D tier C drops didn't dilute the chance of getting the Ash Prime part you're after -- they just added ducat-variety to the common drops.

There, now that is a substantial piece of information.

Thanks for that.

-----

ikr

I know that feel.

Have my sympathies. :S

Edited by Chroia

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *heavy breathing* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't want more ways to get Ember Prime helmet blueprints T_T I can't escape them!

lol

I love how the change in T3 defense is just like Ash's 2 : a smoke screen. Basically, bumping down the Forma droprate, BUT still just as much dilution (if not more...) and low chance to get Ash BP because of the other parts added... A little bit too obvious guys, you should work on that. Or stop thinking we're that stupid, it feels a bit insulting...^^'

Changes:

• Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint have been added to T3 Defense Rotation C.

Was this really necessary? The droprates might not change but adding stuff still dillutes it however you look at it.

Thanks for reducing the forma droprate on rotation C. However imo it should be completely removed from all C rotations. If that happens please don't buff its droprate on other rotations... I'm sitting on nearly 400 forma bps.