Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Textures, Mesh & Animation Bugs Collection Thread

Zareek

I have a request, would the "ponytail" be able to be part of a cosmetic like the one for nekros (Mortos Bind). So players who enjoy the "ponytail" can keep it and those who dont can remove it. Some sort of a detachable cosmetic :D

Maybe you can also name it "Prime Ponytail"

Edited by SMD.Indomitable

A picture says more than 9001 words:

geometry.png

As you can see (red), the Nikana is embedded into the leg.

Also (blue) you notice that my Telos are nearly covered up.

Looks to me that the weapon positions weren't updated for Ash Primes more bold upper leg area :)

yea he has pretty bad clipping. they will most likely ignore it for a long time considering that hide weapon option is coming now.

Doubt that.

True, ignoring issues is always the cheapest approach, but adjusting position-offsets is a thing done with 1SP complexity and one hour work for a freshman from the university. Plus it's a pretty easy fix with huge business value :-).

The actually don't. They only look like ash on the innitial cast and get the smoak cloak including prime look and syandana etc after dispatching.

Kinda hard to spot but you can see it while other players use BS or while BS is active.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS. I have been very bothered by his texturing. I personally love his design, looks, everything, however I was horribly disappointed when I noticed his half assed textures on his legs and arms. Then the grey that can't be changed, whereas PC can change them. What's up with that? 

Also I hate the new gold(nova, volt, ash) because it isn't a shiny metal anymore, more like yellow playdough.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS. I have been very bothered by his texturing. I personally love his design, looks, everything, however I was horribly disappointed when I noticed his half assed textures on his legs and arms. Then the grey that can't be changed, whereas PC can change them. What's up with that? 

Also I hate the new gold(nova, volt, ash) because it isn't a shiny metal anymore, more like yellow playdough.

Thank you for the support! About the PC I can confirm that we can't color his gray parts either, check my first post under the textures section for screenshots of that.

And it seems like the PBR on PS4 is not working well with anything so maybe that's why those primes look like that. On PC it works fine except in some places like the Void tileset.

The PBR on Nova Prime, and Volt Prime looks fine for me, it's only Ash Prime I'm having problems with. His PBR is completely gone, along with half of his other details.

The PBR on Nova Prime, and Volt Prime looks fine for me, it's only Ash Prime I'm having problems with. His PBR is completely gone, along with half of his other details.

Go take Ember Prime, Nyx Prime, or Loki Prime into a mission. Then take Nova, Volt, and Ash in. Ever since they changed the textures it hasn't been the true gold. I would honestly prefer the unchanging gold over this crap.