Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Textures, Mesh & Animation Bugs Collection Thread

Zareek

Yes, it is the same with every recent Prime ever since they implemented proper default coloring.
This is not "intended" per se but it is inherent to the way tinting works in their system. They would need to create separate tint masks for golden trims on Prime items.

It's probably nothing but rumors, but I think I heard that DE are making immortal skins specifically for the Primes. I'm not sure if it's going to be current Immortal skins adapted to be used by Primes or something different or if it's even going to happen, but that is one way to fix the problem. Incidentally. it's also a good reason to make extra meshes actually work with Immortal skins i.e. make them cohesive with the body patterns (in other words just make them fit aesthetically).

Edited by Artarrwen

The graphic details of Prime access objects are very flawed...

Trying to carry a secondary weapon, without it sinking into the meat.

Ash Prime and Yamako Prime Syandana are really very flawed when it comes to the optics.

Please give more trouble and fixes this.

I can wear almost no secondary weapon or melee weapon, without having these weaponssomewhere Pierce.

At the "Prism Hecate Syandana"you have solved it well.

If there something came closer, the Syanadana pushed away from this item.

This "over and underneath system" you could (DE) determined easily in the Warframes andother Syandanas "enable".

It is no matter what object moves away, as long as it's not pierced the Warframe or else (orde-Council)...

I've had enough of it for my part. It is apparently getting worse, if meet 2 new items.

When items (or skins) newly come out, it should harmonize not only on the screen! -like - Ormulu skin Pack on EXC

what warframe really needs is detailed collision boxes on all holstered weapons and syandanas OR they have to redo all holstering positions
edit: dunno if I understood you correctly but I think that you're talking about stuff clipping thru weapons and warframes

Edited by Error989

it's the year of quality and lore (at least they said it is xD), and new syandanas wont clip that much because they use cloth physics (but there will still be weapon clipping)
as I said only solution is adding detailed collision boxes to all weapons (it should not be hard but it's a lot of work), tho I dunno how easy it is to do in their game engine

Each frame has to be manually adjusted for each weapon, according to one of the devstream. I forget who said it but that's how they do it.

Designing a collision model on each weapon just seems easier to do in the long run, more time consuming at first but you don't have to reposition every weapon on a new frame model.

If it's a bug, when can we expect a fix, as it is a rather irritating issue (For me personally, and I'm sure for many others.)

If it's intentional, why on earth would you listen to us Tenno about wanting the ablity to change the gold of a prime, and then assume a tacky, much more invasive PLASTIC GREY BLOB all over Ash Prime would be BETTER?

Either way, I'd really appreciate some input from DE about this.

Edit - Yes, this problem is prevalent in a lot of things, but there are HUGE, extremely visible chunks of grey you can't color, Ash Prime is suffering from this SEVERELY, not just slightly like most of the other stuff.

Thank you.

Edited by (PS4)TrueAlastar

Not every part of every Warframe is colourable. Try changing Excalibur's butt colour, for instance. Nothing new.

One of the main reasons I don't play Zephyr more often is because she has many grey and white chunks that can't be changed.

It's annoying, but the issue goes much deeper than Ash Prime. Probably just can't be bothered to add more colour swatches.

Either way, I'd really appreciate some input from DE about this. I'll keep making threads about it until someone with "DE" in their name gives me and everyone else that would like to know an answer.

That's a funny joke.

Sarcasm. Demanding something and basically threatening to spam threads is an absolutely awful way to get attention from anyone at DE.

On to the main problem...

It happens. There are mandatory colors on a lot of frames and mandatory colors on all Vandal and Wraith weaponry. If enough of the community wants it changed, like the Chroma helmet, it will be changed. Elsewise, it's not going to be changed.

Frost Prime is the same way.. Portions of the body simply aren't able to be colored without using the immortal skin which wrecks the gold bits.

AM_Bunny has the right of it in that more swatches or tint color lines need to be added.

Luckily (for me) I like the areas colored as-is in both grey and black, so I don't find it to be a nuisance.... I can understand how others would feel though.

The sad problem with this, however, is there are GIGANTIC chunks of grey on Ash Prime you can't color. Unlike on other frames and weapons and the like, Ash Prime is suffering from it SEVERELY. I can't even color him certain color schemes because of that sickly grey.

Not to mention those gray bits are right there where you can see it easily unlike some frames where the gray is somewhat hidden away.

Constantly making threads to get attention isn't a good idea, and certainly won't win you any friends with DE. That being said it is disappointing to hear that Ash is so difficult to colour, I guess I'll see for myself once he's built. 

Constantly making threads to get attention isn't a good idea, and certainly won't win you any friends with DE. That being said it is disappointing to hear that Ash is so difficult to colour, I guess I'll see for myself once he's built. 

True, I edited that bit out, I'm just sick of DE shrugging rather obnoxious problems off, and ruining people's fun with half-assed fixes and the like.

Edit - Someone has to push to get them to listen a bit more right? A lot of people actually, but you get what I mean. Obviously being polite and friendly hasn't gotten us much.

Edited by (PS4)TrueAlastar