Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Textures, Mesh & Animation Bugs Collection Thread

Zareek

Lots of oversights, Quality of Life, on the new prime stuff.  Seems like they rushed it out a little

I mean, sigils are ugly so shouldn't you be happy? The only decent sigil in my opinion is the Rift sigil.

I like a lot of the sigils. Only ones i dont like are steel meridian.

Thanks for posting this issue, I've added it to the growing list of technical problems with Ash Prime in my thread here > https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/488216-ash-prime-textures-mesh-animation-bugs-collection-thread/

I also noticed that the ponytail is missing in the Codex entry of Ash Prime.

i was so focused on the blades i didn't even notice the ponytail was missing xD

Tried Coloring the Green Area of Ash Immortal Skin on Ash Prime but it's uncolorable.

Is this a Glitch or intended & any word on if this will be fixed??

Would love to change the screen to Black as Ash Immortal Skin is one of the best in Warframe if not the best! Please fix De.

Also noticed the Para Skin cannot be equipped to Carrier Prime was this intended or will this be fixed as well?

Either way If anything at least fix immortal skin 4 ask prime thx

Hello DE and fellow tennos,

I noticed a weird issue when I use blade storm for ash prime. I noticed during the animation, when using blade storm, that there were regular ash holograms instead of ash prime. Isn't it supposed to be ash prime?

Hi,

As the title said, i noticed multiple bugs on Ash Prime, i'll show you some.

Let's start with weapons

cy1so6Q.jpg

n9Fjw5U.jpg

Now the most annoying, using Immortal skin:

Without

h62Xnqd.jpg

With

TK8xCy6.jpg

As you can see even the Gold color on his helmet does change and if you try to fix this is what happens

4wqAnTm.jpg

Using the same color it shows totally different on his chest and on his arms (same slot)

Cm9wOO6.jpg

Also the one on chest and helmet is shiny, while on his arms shows as matte.

Plus, seems/neck discontinuity when using alt helmets (in this case Arcane Locust)

UBJ8MV2.jpg

I wonder how many of these bugs are working as intended or real bugs, i can't use my Immortal skin, that's sad.

Also, using Blade Storm the camera is bugged really often, i'll try to add some pics but i know there is a post about that with a video too.

Edited by MansonKmb

Yeah he is talking about that part A.E -- maybe it was fixed on PC?  But if you put Ash prime in his immortal skin and hit default color on Color Palette 4,  The gold bits on him turn gold, and those inner thighs turn Infested - dark green.  If you custom color the gold bits to be gold with "whatever yellow you choose for gold" -- that = Gold bits and Yellow inner thighs.

I tried to color him for 3 hours because I have no life, and I ended up with a yellow / black color scheme because anything else looked like Binky the Clown... rofl

Another color swatch isn't really necessary from what I understand, all they would have to do is change those inner thighs to be tied with 1, 2, or 3 etc...  From what I can see with it defaulted, it looks like it should stay grey like some of the uncolorable peices of Regular Ash Prime (No immortal skin).

Tried Coloring the Green Area of Ash Immortal Skin on Ash Prime but it's uncolorable.

Is this a Glitch or intended & any word on if this will be fixed??

Would love to change the screen to Black as Ash Immortal Skin is one of the best in Warframe if not the best! Please fix De.

Also noticed the Para Skin cannot be equipped to Carrier Prime was this intended or will this be fixed as well?

Either way If anything at least fix immortal skin 4 ask prime thx

*Also noted* that the Carrier Prime cannot use the Para skin -- TY for reporting!

EDIT:  Can someone from PC / XB1 land tell me if this is the case for them as well?  :-)

Thanks in advance!

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012
Additional request for info

I'm a PC player, and I can color my Immortal Ash Prime's inner thighs just fine.

Can't use the Para skin on Carrier Prime though. Or any skins on Vectis Prime for that matter. I'm afraid it might be intentional.

Edited by Vaykor

I'm a PC player, and I can color my Immortal Ash Prime's inner thighs just fine.

Can't use the Para skin on Carrier Prime though. Or any skins on Vectis Prime for that matter. I'm afraid it might be intentional.

the Vectis Skin thingy should be intentional, the Carrier is what I don't get... The Parrot Skin is like Excals immortal Skin, which works perfectly fine on Excal Prime...