Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Textures, Mesh & Animation Bugs Collection Thread

Zareek

Thanks man for taking the time to write and update this unoffical megathread ;)

Also, in my opinion, it would be great if they'll add a tint just for the "shiny gold parts" on primes warframes / weapons. This should solve a lot of issues and giving us more customization options.

Thanks for the support! Also, that is a good suggestion, would solve quite a lot of problems if they just did that. :)

Issues ;

- Bad looking , low quality grey tints/parts

- Prime armor's colors are lighter than body colors while using immortal skin

- Requires 5th tint for coloring his gold cuz of immortal skin

- Braid and other dangles clip through his body but we used to live like that cuz warframe means " everything CLIPS THROUGH everywhere "

All those have been brought up in the OP, but thanks! :) We all want to see these problems gone!

why why why, why the F*** are those grey parts unchangable? better get on it and fix it, cause it cripples the possible outlook

Tint color 3 its the worst coloring only the dangling bits

Tint color 4 right after for the "metal wire" bits

Very disappointed, it needs to be addressed soooner the better.

why why why, why the F*** are those grey parts unchangable? better get on it and fix it, cause it cripples the possible outlook

Tint color 3 its the worst coloring only the dangling bits

Tint color 4 right after for the "metal wire" bits

Very disappointed, it needs to be addressed soooner the better.

It won't, DE is at the pinnacle of inactivity and uncaring.  (At least when it comes to ALL OF ITS PLAYERS)

Edited by (PS4)TrueAlastar

My Nikata clips through his left leg when sheathed and my Daikyu quiver clips through his back.  Some clipping during movement wouldn't bother me too much, but this is constant clipping even when I'm standing still.  I use the Ash Noble set, but I don't think that matters considering how deeply embedded the blade and quiver are - I imagine these weapons clip no matter what animation set you use.

All bow quivers have clipping issues on Ash Prime spine decorations and the daikyu quiver clips through the helmet.

Most pistols clip through Ash prime's leg parts.

This is already known and with pics as proof ^^ thanks tho! (added to the OP https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/490704-multiple-visual-bugs-on-ash-prime/)

I actually hadn't added that yet, but now it's in the OP with screenshots and I've credited both of you for bringing it to my attention, thanks guys!

Of course DE notices this, this thread is great, but won't really be the turn around for them fixing this hilariously terrible texturing job. This is the case for everything new, just look at Chroma, he looks terrible up close.

It may take time but lets just hope they do fix things. We just need to keep at it and get their attention.

Edited by Sci_Ant

I didn't see it explicitly mentioned (apologies if I missed it), but Nikanas also clip through Ash Prime's thigh.  You can easily see it in HooDie7's screenshots about the Daedalus shoulderplates.

Shiet, totally missed that! Thanks for pointing it out, will update the OP right away!

Hey DE, taking notes? I won't let threads like this die. Are you really just gonna stand by and be that lazy and uncaring for your fanbase? Does the quality of your work not matter THAT MUCH to you? Come on, have some self-respect, and have some respect for your PLAYERS.

Thanks for the support, but I think DE won't be giving us any updates till U17, like they said with their last hotfix. :/

Thanks for the support, but I think DE won't be giving us any updates till U17, like they said with their last hotfix. :/

I still think I should keep this in their thoughts. Though I honestly and truly doubt a single DE decision maker or content maker has ever once even seen what the Forums look like.

Edited by (PS4)TrueAlastar

I still think I should keep this in their thoughts. Though I honestly and truly doubt a single DE decision maker or content maker has ever once even seen what the Forums look like.

The do answer topics, but only those that gain a lot of discussion and traction. If you look on the front page, on the right side there are a list of latest posts by the staff.

That just means we need to keep talking about this and can't let this thread die! :)