Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Textures, Mesh & Animation Bugs Collection Thread

Zareek

The do answer topics, but only those that gain a lot of discussion and traction. If you look on the front page, on the right side there are a list of latest posts by the staff.

That just means we need to keep talking about this and can't let this thread die! :)

DE staff and DE developers and decision makers are two different things entirely.

So...is that bad? Good? Pointing the fact out by itself really isn't feedback.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but Nyx Prime's Chaos  has Nyx prime firing a braton prime appearing from in front of the confused enemies, Loki Prime's decoy fires a Lex  prime and has all of the physical differences present. Rhino Prime has a gold iron skin. If I need to further point out that prime abilities have cosmetic changes that are evidently not present on Ash prime I don't know how to make it clearer

I'm not sure if you're aware, but Nyx Prime's Chaos  has Nyx prime firing a braton prime appearing from in front of the confused enemies, Loki Prime's decoy fires a Lex  prime and has all of the physical differences present. Rhino Prime has a gold iron skin. If I need to further point out that prime abilities have cosmetic changes that are evidently not present on Ash prime I don't know how to make it clearer

I know that. To add onto your list, Frost Prime's Ice Wave and Nova Prime's Null Star and Antimatter Drop all have the same treatment. My point still stands. If there had been some context like so added with the post to where OP thought it was good or bad, I wouldn't have said anything.

Edited by (PS4)Viggorrah

I have another major problem with Ash Prime, and as far as I know nobody else has posted it yet. So, my Ash Prime does not have the threads going down his arms similar to regular Ash's.

You can see the red threads going down his arms in the Ash Prime Access pic here

4TbWKQl.jpg?1

I just noticed this today when I saw a pic of somebody else's, and there's had the threads, and mine didn't. I really hope they fix these issues soon. Ash is my fav, and it pains me to see his Prime with all these glitches.

DE staff and DE developers and decision makers are two different things entirely.

Hmm, I guess.

I have another major problem with Ash Prime, and as far as I know nobody else has posted it yet. So, my Ash Prime does not have the threads going down his arms similar to regular Ash's.

You can see the red threads going down his arms in the Ash Prime Access pic here

I just noticed this today when I saw a pic of somebody else's, and there's had the threads, and mine didn't. I really hope they fix these issues soon. Ash is my fav, and it pains me to see his Prime with all these glitches.

Is there any way you can provide a screenshot of this? Maybe a picture taken from a camera? If you could then I'd add it to the thread.

Glad to see this getting a LITTLE bit more attention. Keep up the good work guys, and thank YOU Sci_Ant for compiling all these issues that DE needs to address. You da' real MVP.

Hey man, thanks again for the support! We're all in this together!