Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Improvements Please

Rakosta_Kai

Note to Mods: I'm not sure if this goes here or another place in the feedback forums... Please feel free to move it as needed and I ask that you not hold it against me if it's in the wrong place.

This is a potpourri of stuff regarding the dojo that I would genuinely love to see changed.

1. Having the ability to navigate from the Observatory

I like hanging out in the Observatory and would appreciate the option of entering navigation and traveling from there directly. Can this functionality be added?

2. Being able to change the Main statue in the trophy Room or clear instructions on how to.

I don't worship Loki, but love the Trophy Room (now that there are trophies to put in it). Can't we please be allowed to change the Centerpiece Statue and let Loki simply be the default?

3. Halls and Halls, and Halls, and Halls, and Halls

In order to get access to the largest Halls,  a player or clan has to build all of the preceding sized Halls before it.

This creates needless clutter...

It creates confusing architecture setups...

I've no doubt it probably creates additional memory concerns for all parties...

Can't build costs simply be adjusted for the Halls people want without making them jump through the hoops of having to build each of the halls they don't in the process?

4. The Aquarium, The Range, The Weapon Room

These are rooms that have been asked for in the past, some of them have even

had concepts done by DE.

Have these ideas been scrapped?

If not, when can we expect to see them?

All good ideas I think. I would also love to see a better system for placing decorations. Half the time while I'm trying to position then to my liking, my warframe is standing in the way and its near impossible to get things symetrical. Just some of my issues as the clan decorator.

All good ideas I think. I would also love to see a better system for placing decorations. Half the time while I'm trying to position then to my liking, my warframe is standing in the way and its near impossible to get things symetrical. Just some of my issues as the clan decorator.

Very true as well...