The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crazy Mafia

-CMF-crazylexi

Crazy Mafia is a storm clan with a clan emblem, full research and a huge completed dojo, with all of the weapons labs in easy reach of the spawn point and all in the same rooms.

We are the host of MK Ultra alliance, which has 10 clans and over 300 users. The alliance chat is very active and there are usually 30 to 40 people online every evening.

We are an event competitive clan and need to have our cap of 100 members before the next event comes out. :D

We have massive dark sector plans for the future after the armistice ends and are building up our solar rail defenses in preparation.

We currently have no requirements to join the clan.

Edited by -CMF-crazylexi

Hello crazylexi,

It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm definitely interested to see what you have going on and what your goals are. I'm currently without out a clan and running solo. The one I was originally in was with a group of local friends that are no longer active. So in other words I could use a new home and would like to join if you'll have me.

Hope to see you soon!

Crazy Mafia has just reached its maximum capacity of 30 members. Registrations are closed until further notice. If you are interested in joining, send me a private message and we will contact you immediately if a spot opens up. Thanks to everyone that has joined. :D

Shifted over to "Find a Storm Clan!" as requested.

Thank you Himari!

If you're looking for a clan or currently in an inactive one then now would be the time to join, Crazy Mafia is growing fast. We have a huge dojo that is still expanding. All research has been completed to include the U17 content. We're also in a very active alliance with 9 other clans and a lot of experienced players with a friendly and helpful environment. Our future goals include the dark sectors, events, and eventually becoming a moon clan. Raids are are hosted quite frequently. Not to mention we have the best warlord ever.

Join us and become a part of something big! We will conquer the galaxy...

Edited by rizzimusprime