The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clan Looking For Some Members

(PSN)IthalaTheGayGuy

Currently, the Broken Chain ghost clan only has 3 members... Myself, my boyfriend, and our roommate's brother (who is the one that got us into warframe). Because of this, it's hard for us to build anything.

Barroth (the brother) barely gets to play (he doesn't have his own PS4 and only started playing on console to show us around) and Iunis(boyfriend) and I haven't even made it to Saturn to get nano spores for our first hallway. We would really appreciate some more people (even other newbies who happen to have gotten farther than us) who would be willing to help out.

So please, if you want to join and help our Broken Chain be made whole, leave your PSN name and I'll contact you the next time I get on (which is relatively often... I play at least 2 hours a day if I don't have to work)

I like the idea of helping someone start. Also I'm not to fond of playing with anyone under 16 years of age

Lol well you're in perfect luck! Barroth is 16 (almost 17) although he acts about 19 and could visually pass for 23.... he's been playing PC for 2 and a half years

Iunis is 23 and I'm 18.... We just started about 2 weeks ago.... I'm actually going to be working hard today when he goes to work to get to Saturn (I finally looked it up and learned I have to kill the Sergeant)... I'll invite you then.... It'll be about 4 o'clock central... For America.... Idk how time zones are classified overseas...

Edited by (PS4)MoonDemonAngel

I'd like to join the clan if you're still recruiting. I've been playing for just about the same amount of time as Barroth—give or take a few months. Other clans I've been in were mountain or moon size, which gives me the feeling of being lesser significance, so I've been looking for something small lately.