The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

| Heaven's Shadow | Now Recruiting! |

Arbitex

34rdnr9.jpg

Heaven's Shadow is now recruiting!

We are an active, social clan looking to expand and recruit more members!

Our clan dojo is medium sized with the following features [bear in mind at least 1 room is added each day, so if the room you want is not there, it will probably appear later on]

- Oracle

- Tenno Lab

- Energy Lab

- Orokin lab

- 2 Reactors

- Elevator

- Obstacle Course

- Trading Centre

- Treasury

We have a nice steady stockpile of forma that increases daily, so we're never really short of forma for rooms and such.

We also feature and interesting rank system taking ranks from both a Demon and Angelic hierarchy.

Initiate - Fallen Angel

The lowest rank. Exiled from Heaven and looked down upon in Hell. They must work hard in order to advance to the next rank.

Soldier - Demon

The classic Demon of Hell. These guys are strong and fierce, they have proven themselves capable Warriors.

Sage - Angel

The classic Angel of Heaven. These guys have spent a great deal of time in the game and can advise new players.

Leader - Knight of Hell

One of the elite soldiers in hell. These guys are capable leaders. They can advise on tactics as well as assist others in high level missions.

Officer - Archangel

Archangel, powerful and terrifying. These guys run clan events and help with the administrative side of the clan. 

General - Leviathan

High ranking demon. These guys are the top advisor's within the clan, they help decide the clans future.

Warlord - Seraphim

Highest ranking angel, six wings, they cover their faces as even a brief look can destroy those tainted with sin. This is the leader of the clan and ultimately decides it's direction.

We plan on regularly holding events, such as clan hide and seek, as well as a clan obstacle course race. We don't expect you to be on 24/7. We take pride in the fact that we allow our members to prioritise real life, whilst also providing an active player base.

However, we do expect you to be on at least 3 days a week. Even if just for an hour.

We are planning on expanding if this post becomes popular.

If you're interested in joining our clan, please comment you IGN below and we'll send you an invite!

Edited by Arbitex

At least one room is added per day. This is currently true, it takes 24h for our forma to build, and so we can literally only build say 3 rooms a day. This is fact for most clans. It is not an indication of experience, it's simply a limitation of the game.

Couldn't tell if this "me and my friend already have a clan with members and stuff in the dojo"  was a backhanded insult or at attempt at bragging. If it was, it's not very well founded. I stated in the description that our clan has members, we also most certainly have "stuff". We also have a Dojo as i repeatedly explained in the description. 

If you are confused by the words "A new room is added each day" please consult the following links.

New: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/new

Roomhttp://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/room

Added: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/added

Each: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/each

Day: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/day

Have a nice day! (See link if you don't know what i mean by "Day")

P.S Thanks wolfhound01, It's my first clan, i just want to build a nice community with a decent social atmosphere around it.

P.P.S: I didn't intent for this to be mean, i genuinely want to help you understand. Since you asked it as a question, i wasn't sure if you misunderstood the meaning of those words. Or you wanted to know why rooms are added regularly.

Edited by Arbitex

Ugh, here we go again: Wolfy, at what part did i "flame"? I said that i would love to join, but like i said, i already own a clan, and i would not want to leave them behind. Second, Arby, if you took that as an insult, i'm sorry, but i didn't mean it that way. I just stated that you building at least 1 room daily, that's what i found... interesting, because you don't exactly run to something like that every day. If you find THIS comment as flaming, as an insult or bragging, then i might not as well even try. Until then, waiting for response.

I wasn't insulted. Your question was ambiguous. All you asked was "A new room is added each day, what the hell?" That could either mean you didn't understand the words that made up the sentence or that you were confused as to why/how a new room is added each day and so i answered both questions in the above comment i made.

I simply stated i didn't know how to take the above statement, at which you corrected in the following comment by saying "It wasn't meant as an insult" and from context i can assume you also weren't bragging. However look at it from my perspective, i can't see facial expressions and read body language over the internet. So i had no way of knowing whether or not your were serious, or just joking around.

Edited by Arbitex

Liking the whole ranking system consisting of angels and demons. I feel giddy just by reading this post. Sounds really epic and awe-inspiring. LoL
BTW, are you guys planning on using TS, Raidcall, mumble, Skype etc.?

Sounds quite nice tbh. Me and my friend are looking for a smaller community to join. We`re a bit new to the game, been playing for a week now and want to find a nice play to rest our feet and play with decent people. I`m mostly on around 3-4 days a week, usually for a couple of hours. Would like to join :)

Our IGN's :  Brickman & Zoobuddy

Guest Silveradas

I am a bit new to the game and want to find a clan with decent people to play with. I`m mostly on around 5-7 days a week, usually for the whole day. Would like to join. Thanks in advance.
IGN: Silveradas

Liking the whole ranking system consisting of angels and demons. I feel giddy just by reading this post. Sounds really epic and awe-inspiring. LoL

BTW, are you guys planning on using TS, Raidcall, mumble, Skype etc.?

We have a TS3 server currently under construction :D We are planning to use skype if more people join. Right now, since it's just 3 people, we usually know what the other person wants to do instinctively xD

I am a bit new to the game and want to find a clan with decent people to play with. I`m mostly on around 5-7 days a week, usually for the whole day. Would like to join. Thanks in advance.

IGN: Silveradas

Sounds good. Request sent :)

Sounds quite nice tbh. Me and my friend are looking for a smaller community to join. We`re a bit new to the game, been playing for a week now and want to find a nice play to rest our feet and play with decent people. I`m mostly on around 3-4 days a week, usually for a couple of hours. Would like to join :)

Our IGN's :  Brickman & Zoobuddy

Just sent both of your requests :D

Now we're at 7/10 members. Still looking for more! Everyone that's joined has been amazing! :)

- We've sent off for a clan emblem so we're waiting for the next hotfix for it to be added.

The emblem is of a black and white wing together :D

Edited by Arbitex

Hi! Sevenof9 Here again! Was wondering if you guys are willing to join in an alliance with us. Its called the Primal Origens Alliance. We are currently looking for other clans to join our tight-knit community and enjoy all things Warframe. We have a raidcall server set up and can be used at your disposal  but not really required. And we also have a steam-group set up which will be our main form of relaying any discussions, new information, events and activities.

If you're interested, Please message Ryutai or PM him in game so you guys can discuss further. Looking forward to working with you and all the members of your clan! Be seeing you in-game! =)

-Sevenof9 (Prime Dragon Ascension Officer and Member)

Hi there !

Hope i am not too late but have you got any more spaces available? I would love to join but of course on the downside I recently have joined this game and it'll be wonderful if I had a clan who would teach me different things everyday. 

Thanks a bunch ! 

Would love an invite if there are spaces open.  After awhile solo and random pugs get tiresome. Would love to get involved in the game again with a new group of active players.

I'm only mastery rank 9, and still learning. Would love to be part of a small active clan again.

IGN: Arcturithiluden

We'll be sending out a few more invites tonight. We'll be expanding to a shadow clan on sunday since we have 6 more requests to join and our little Ghost clan can't support more than 10. Our clan emblem has been uploaded and looks amazing.