Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Test19

Quill.Onkko

it was one of the best mastery rank tests i have played so and i hope to see a mission type that works the same way as the test for people who didnt see it

i believe that a stealth mission type is a thing that we need in this game :D 

Edited by Soon.TM

Spy and rescue missions already benefit those who do certain rooms in a stealthy way.

Agreed. If there was a mission type that failed you if you were noticed, it'd be awful, at least with how "stealth" currently works in this game. An optional benefit, like what we have now, is easily the best option.

Unfortunately, the video does a pretty good job of demonstrating why it's a bad idea. Warframe is, as a general rule, not a waiting game played by patient people with a massive amount of time to spend on one mission. It's fast-paced for a reason, and the only necessary exception is Spy. Which gives significantly more potential loot as a result.

I didn't really have to wait patiently during my MR19 test. Only took me a few minutes in total, as I had to double-check where all the damned orbs were. Some people play it super-cautiously. I play it by the seat of my pants.

Bleh. Such a pain to add in quotes to already made posts. ;.;

Edited by VelarozDosun