The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Experienced Players To Help Me Make A New Player Helping Clan

Iktos

So I was thinking that Warframe is a hard game to get in to, sure there are a few guides online but it still not easy and it can be frustrating after beating Vor since you don't have clear directions what to do. So I am thinking of making a groop ,in this case a clan, which can help newer players get their bearings and maby some of their first weapons and such. But in order to do this I need some help from other willing veteran or highly experienced players who are willing to help newer players with what ever they need. This means that if you are willing to stand the well "noobines" of the new players and want to help the Warframe community grow and be more new player friendly plz leave a reply telling me that you want to help. Do remember that there is no point if you only can help say 1 h per day since it is not fun for the newer players if you say need to leave in the middle of farming so in your reply do tell me how much you are on (does not have to be specific) and your in game name so we can get in touch. I can provide the a clan with most of the research completed for this project so all I need from you is enthusiasm to help newer players get into the game. 

H. Iktos

(P.S. I live in a GT +2 time zone so it might be hard to get in touch with me at times but I need players from other time zones as well in order to make sure that newer players can get help whenever they need want)

This sounds like an awesome idea. I am a total noob but I aspire to help out in a group like this one day. The hardest part for me starting out is some of the mission types block my solo progress. For example, I couldn't get to Jupiter to farm the resources for an archwing because an interception mission was blocking the path to War on Mars. Eventually, I got really lucky as I was making an attempt and someone popped in and saved me when the opponent was at 95%. Maybe I am just too new and don't understand how to get a squad going but if I knew I could go to a group like the one you are suggesting that would be awesome.

Hello, I am the Warlord for the Luminous Guardians. We are a Shadow clan made for helping out new players. Most of our players have gone inactive though, and I was thinking we could form an Alliance so I could have more newbies to help out without giving up all the resources I've poured into the Dojo.

I'm on several times throughout the day and night, and I stockpile rare mods to give out that newbies would find useful. Newbies often come and go through my clan. PM me if you like the idea of an Alliance. Also, would I be able to contribute to your Dojo if we did this?

Well frostycmc i think that this is a good idea but i have no expirience in creating alienses but i can figurer that out and the clan helping thing not rly sinne all im missing is just some easy to farm tings for the bio lab but thx for the offer anyways. Well i can contact you tomorrow sinne i need to go now its getting late for me. But grate idea!