Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leave Ash And His Ability's Alone He Does Not Need Your Help

WernerShadow

Look by no means ash is a perfect frame, not at all. But he is not a team player, and thank DE for that, it would be boring. He is a solo frame, and he does that spectacularly. He is very very strong, with different builds aswell not only with 4spam build. Also you can kill everything in raids with Ash, and beyond raids, no high level enemies are worth killing.

That being said, i do not think Ash needs a rework, he only needs some adjustments

1- throw +1 shuriken for each level. (maybe even let them be increased in number with power strenght)

2-SS i like it maybe increase by 2 seconds stagger time and invisibility duration.

3- Teleport is awesome, it lets you bladestorm manually, reduce the cost to 15 and let it target more stuff, also add an aiming assistant or something to be cast more quickly.Or even go as far as increase the melee counter with each teleport for a set amount of time.

4-Bladestorm- it is a weak ultimate, but it can save your life and it kills a lot of things. I actualy like this one .... But if i had to id like it to be more like a large smoke AOE where pressing just E would teleport you to any target and play the assassination animation, while your clones also target other stuff. Also the smoke AOE could reduce enemy accuracy or some team stuff for people who like to cry. This way you get cc and more control over ash.

Here have my rework

I still like him as he is right now.

Blade storm weak? The single most powerfull ability in the game is weak? That is funny

Read first 2 pages. Haha, this Spartan guy. Doesn't even know how Ash's ult works and doesn't know how enemy scaling works.

He is a noob we just ignore him true ash playrs know the power 30% of my warframe days has been spent using Ash i love him and would rage if they changed him

Blade storm weak? The single most powerfull ability in the game is weak? That is funny

i meant that in the "how it works" field not the damage dealing capabilities, it feels meh just like peacemaker. 

Also consider keeping your mind open to change, maybe the reworks or the tweaks, can be good, but wanting to keep something that may be improved the way you like it is called lack of vision.

Edited by Hayzemet

I should state why i made this post it seems that the useless players rule this game they cant survive if the warframes dont all play or work like they need now they want to change my primary frame that i have been playing since 2013 and they never played till now. Just cause you suck does not make the frame bad just you not everything needs go be changed to be noob and nub firendly

i meant that in the "how it works" field not the damage dealing capabilities, it feels meh just like peacemaker.

I dont like mess much so geus what i dont use her simple as that there are now over 18 frames i think surely people can find one they are good at and like if not too bad

For the BS haters, have you seen Mag's Crush? That's what you can call one of the worst ultimates, if not the worst. Blade Storm is a good damage dealing ultimate, where as Crush now that's just !@#$. It's only good if you have the augment, otherwise it does !@#$ damage.

I dont like mess much so geus what i dont use her simple as that there are now over 18 frames i think surely people can find one they are good at and like if not too bad

Your ability to write is decreasing, i think maybe you should rest and relax <3

- Excal gets rework.

"Lets rework mesa's 4 similar to how Exalted Blade work but with sidearm"

"Lets rework Ash's abilities similar to how Excal got rework"

"Lets rework Mag's abilities"

"Lets rework Volt's abilities"

Yep, too many of these kinds of threads. Sure, some abilities should be tweaked but De are currently working on Frost.

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz

- Excal gets rework.

"Lets rework mesa's 4 similar to how Exalted Blade work but with sidearm"

"Lets rework Ash's abilities similar to how Excal got rework"

"Lets rework Mag's abilities"

"Lets rework Volt's abilities"

Yep, too many of these kinds of threads. Sure, some abilities should be tweaked but De are currently working on Frost.

Ash does not need a rework as this post states i started because i see so many post stating he is broken and he is not

You don't think teleport could benefit from being able to be used without a target or smokescreen actually leaving behind  a smokescreen?

Well the Teleport without target is debatable but smokescreen leaving a smokescreen can be done just by fixing animations, unless what you mean is that enemies get blinded for certain amount of time. That is still not needed as the enemies get staggered and you become invisible.

It's not even remotely close to the most powerful ability in the game. A title like that goes to an ability like Mesa's Peacemaker or Excalibur's Exalted Blade.

Changes Ash deserves:

- Bladestorm should take into account whether or not the Player has the Finisher Damage mod on their Melee. While it doesn't need to take into account ALL melee mods - it absolutely should account for that one.

- Smokescreen ought to do just a little bit more for it's energy cost. Nothing too extreme. If it where my choice, I'd make the Smoke linger for a while longer and have it cause explosive projectiles like rockets or grenades enemies throw through the smoke disappear. That'd make it a ridiculously handy tool for 50 energy.

- His 1 ought to knockdown or stun at the very least. Specifically to create an opening for Ash to go for some finisher damage.

That is a list of changes that don't even ask you change any of the skills in a major way. It's just taking the skill as it is and trying to make it better at it's job.

Because that is Ash's  real issue. It's not that he's a bad Warframe. It's that he isn't as good at his job as he probably needs to be before he's a competitive and interesting option in squads looking to do newer or difficult content.

Ash does not need a rework as this post states i started because i see so many post stating he is broken and he is not

Yeah I agree. Tired of people calling him trash, or solo frame. Aside from having a high dmging ult, he is a great team player with Smoke Shadow, Seeking Shuriken.

I do think however that his Teleport should be reworked a bit. For what it does its not worth being the 3rd ability.

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz

It's not even remotely close to the most powerful ability in the game. A title like that goes to an ability like Mesa's Peacemaker or Excalibur's Exalted Blade.

Please excal needs radial blind to get the full power out if his ult and mesas does not ignore armor while he keeps dealing super amounts of damage regardless of the enemys level i have taken the hyena pack down in under 10 seconds with ash not even excal can manage that

Yeah I agree. Tired of people calling him trash, or solo frame. Aside from having a high dmging ult, he is a great team player with Smoke Shadow, Seeking Shuriken.

Agreed he is also great for picking up downed players his stealth last just long enough and his teleport makes getting to them effortless

Please excal needs radial blind to get the full power out if his ult and mesas does not ignore armor while he keeps dealing super amounts of damage regardless of the enemys level i have taken the hyena pack down in under 10 seconds with ash not even excal can manage that

Hyena pack isn't even difficult content. I've taken players who haven't graduated past newbie gear through that stretch. Bladestorm being able to take them out isn't particularly valuable.

What is valuable in Warframe is having a Frame who is a useful pick when having to Void grind or do a Trial. Soon I'm sure the Sentients will make life even harder for Ash as they move into harder content and become a real presence.

Exalted Blade can average between 30k-50k damage in a single shockwave and with Berserker and Fury both on his weapon he's able to swing at a speed that outputs a staggering amount of damage rapidly - meaning he no longer needs enemies to sit still as he is outputting so much damage in an area that it can't be dodged. If you can't recreate that situation in gameplay yourself using the ability it is a matter of your own personal level of skill when you position yourself.

Mesa's Peacemaker reigns surpreme in the content Ash's skills are best for - which is the Ceres grinding and short Void runs. The Armor ignore doesn't matter - Mesa does Ash's job far faster. In the time it takes Ash to clear out enemies in a large area around himself a Mesa could have done it twice - which means enemies spawn faster for Mesa and her squad benefits from better XP.

I'm a very long time Ash player, and I even believe he needs a bit of a rework, yes he's a fantastic slaughter machine, and honestly I don't even see a POINT going to high level enemies like level 90s and silly crap like that, but I do believe that he needs a little bit more umph. We take so much time protecting and defending Ash from the haters (For good reason) we forget to remember that he really does need a boost, even for us die-hard Ash lovers.

Edited by (PS4)TrueAlastar

What is valuable in Warframe is having a Frame who is a useful pick when having to Void grind or do a Trial. Soon I'm sure the Sentients will make life even harder for Ash as they move into harder content and become a real presence.

Mesa's Peacemaker reigns surpreme in the content Ash's skills are best for - which is the Ceres grinding and short Void runs. The Armor ignore doesn't matter - Mesa does Ash's job far faster. In the time it takes Ash to clear out enemies in a large area around himself a Mesa could have done it twice - which means enemies spawn faster for Mesa and her squad benefits from better XP.

1. first off, there are only a few frames that anyone picks for trials. Trials are all about puzzles and CC. Picking a frame for Trial has nothing to do with how good a frame is. By that logic, DE would have to rework every frame into a CC master in order to be valuable. no. Also- Devs state that Cc will decrease in effectiveness the more theyre used with against the sentients, so the Void favorite frames may not be as useful as you think.

2. Ash's skills are best for killing groups of enemies in a cluster. he is great at extermination, capture and survival. Mesa's PM is only OP in defense missions where she has clear line of site and distance from all spawn points. Ash is not a defensive frame, so i dont know how you figure his skills are best for that. Mesa shoots at random enemies around her, Ash's BS is targeted. Mesa has damage fall off, Ash can still be effective wave 40 on. In the time it takes for mesa to kill a highly armored target, Ash could BS an entire group and leave the survivors bleeding damage.

As far as being a high damage stealthy offensive frame, Ash is by far the best. In fact, he's the ONLY high damage stealthy offensive frame in the game, and he does it well

Hyena pack isn't even difficult content. I've taken players who haven't graduated past newbie gear through that stretch. Bladestorm being able to take them out isn't particularly valuable.

Exalted Blade can average between 30k-50k damage in a single shockwave and with Berserker and Fury both on his weapon he's able to swing at a speed that outputs a staggering amount of damage rapidly - meaning he no longer needs enemies to sit still as he is outputting so much damage in an area that it can't be dodged. If you can't recreate that situation in gameplay yourself using the ability it is a matter of your own personal level of skill when you position yourself.

Peace maker is not a single attack nor is exalted blade we are talking single hit damage and in that Ash out classes them by miles not to mention take away a frost dome to give mesa time to work and she drop like a bad habbet same with excal no CC and his survivability goes down the drain sure he auto blocks till his stamina runs out but blocking has never killed anything in warframe

I'm a very long time Ash player, and I even believe he needs a bit of a rework, yes he's a fantastic slaughter machine, and honestly I don't even see a POINT going to high level enemies like level 90s and silly crap like that, but I do believe that he needs a little bit more umph. We take so much time protecting and defending Ash from the haters (For good reason) we forget to remember that he really does need a boost, even for us die-hard Ash lovers.

Had a little chat in the relay. Me and some others talked about an ash rework, some agreed some didn't ; that was to be expected.

I personally think that his smoke screen could bring some utility.How? Well by becoming an actual smoke bomb that could incapacitate the enemies and open them to finishers, a good example is how smoke bombs work in assassins creed games. Bladestorm could be reworked too, i don't have a specific idea for this but it could be better. Even Ash needs a bit of CC, his smokescreen has great potential for becoming a CC ability.

Also, from my point of view, every warframe has to be reworked to be end game viable, by that i mean the raids; think about it, wouldn't it be great to be able to bring your favourite warframe and still be useful in a trial? ( of course there are people who main Trinity or Loki and that are useful in raid, but is not them i talk about; i still want to see the day where in recruiting chat people ask for Ash, Hydroid and some other undemanded warframes right now).