The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unranked Everything After Revive - Who's Ready For Hard Mode?

Shabach

Short and sweet.

4 players in t4 survival.

Vor has been killed

3 of us get downed, forced to revive via expendables.

All weapons and frames Level 0
Still have mods and mod effects (unranked soma p 200-1000 per shot)

All warframe abilities except the first one were level locked. I could no longer place vortices, but as I continued fighting and trying to reach extration, I managed to level up enough to unlock bounce :P which was utterly useless as I fled, haha!

Not reallyt sure what happened there, the only guy who wasn't affected was the last guy who held out and didn't get downed. Though the strange thing is, I'm fairly certain that was not the first time I'd been downed since killing Vor.

I remember a similar thing happening when my weapon got stolen by a Drahk Master. Note that it was a public match with a VERY sh*tty host. He stole my secondary (I think it was the Brakk) and upon returning the weapon it was unranked but I still proc-ed corrosive and such, which means my mods were still in effect. The damage however... it felt like poking a dinosaur with a stick... not that great.

Anyway it is most likely similar to that old case which has been fixed as far as I know or it has something to do with the connection. These are just my guesses here. I'd say if it happens again try to see similarities (who is host etc.) Maybe you can figure something out that way.