The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Plat Should I Sell Ash Prime Parts For?

bigdongbandito

Question

Well, it's a new prime frame, so it should cost more plat in the trading than others, at least for a few weeks. I don't want it, but i'm going to start farming the parts since i need plat, and im wondering how much plat i should sell them for later on. i was watching the trading chat for a while and a few people were trying to sell it, but the price went up an down constantly. there was a guy selling each piece for 10p somehow and another selling for 100+p 

thanks

Edited by TriangleTheory

The longer you wait the more worthless it gets and it really drops after the first week but generally ash chassis is worthless  BP and Systems are worth over 100 systems being closer to 200 and I'm not sure about the helm

Edited by -Amaterasu-

Everyone is high on drugs and selling a whole set for 800+ plat. Tbh I think it's ridiculous and correct me if I'm wrong, but most likely 90+ of the people selling it that high barely get sells on it. ALTHOUGH, doing the math the second prime access option is $80, so Vectis and Carrier is 50, that makes Ash $30 dollars worth. Doing he math for buying platinum $30 is around 550 plat. There are people who sell it around 500p, making this new coming hype frame a reasonable price, although its still ridiculous lol.

I sold the extra blueprints I got for 250. I saw some guy asked to buy the system at 300 before (desperation drives people mad lol), but it probably worth about 200 or 250. It's like the new Loki Prime System if you look at it.

Helmet and chassis? Pretty much worthless, people won't buy it at all. If you got the time and think you can grind hard, get a full set and sell it for probably somewhere around 400-600. If I have the whole set I'd sell it for 550 though.

It seems on PS4 people are asking ridiculous prices but not selling. I've been going on trade fairly constantly the weekend, selling helmets and carrier/vectis parts and noticed the same people have been trying to sell all weekend and the same people have been trying to buy, suggesting that the buyers are not willing to meet the silly prices being asked for. Could be wrong of course but some of the prices I've been quoted are ludicrous tbh.

Only advice I can give TC is obviously try to get as much as you can but make sure you sell soon. 100p now is better than 50p next week. The greed seems particularly strong on this release and I think there will be a few sellers regretting trying to make fortunes.

50p per part, max, 20-30 when prices drop.

We both know this isn't true. Nice try. It will be 20-30 when they move those parts to some other easier to farm towers and increased drop rates, which is months away prob.

a good tip is to look at the trading tab and take an average if in doubt try to buy and a few people will send you a price. the ones who say 'offer' are just trying to milk the most they can can. Trading is tough and honesty, decency and fairness dont seem to come into it, get what you can.

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981

a good tip is to look at the trading tab and take an average if in doubt try to buy and a few people will send you a price. the ones who say 'offer' are just trying to milk the most they can can. Trading is tough and honesty, decency and fairness dont seem to come into it, get what you can.

Sorry for off topic but I don't get why a lot of people seem to take the view that trading is a noble profession that should be honest, decent and fair. If I'm buying something I'll try and pay as little as possible and if I'm selling I'll try and get as much as I can. I don't know why this is an alien concept to so many on here.

I'm always polite when trading and once a deal is agreed I'll always honour it even if I get a better offer before I'm at the dojo, but I'm trading for platinum not imaginary good guy points.

Sorry for off topic but I don't get why a lot of people seem to take the view that trading is a noble profession that should be honest, decent and fair. If I'm buying something I'll try and pay as little as possible and if I'm selling I'll try and get as much as I can. I don't know why this is an alien concept to so many on here.

I'm always polite when trading and once a deal is agreed I'll always honour it even if I get a better offer before I'm at the dojo, but I'm trading for platinum not imaginary good guy points.

Im always polite after I buy low and sell high taking advantage of less informed players. WOW

you sir are the scum im talking about.

no good guy points? WOW

Im just speechless but hey this is why we play games right to take advantage of the new guy and get in game rich with no come backs? this is the internet after all home of the anonymous gamer tag that lets us behave however we like with no comebacks right? human decency? why bother?

oh and thanks for your in gamer tag, my moon clan will be told to ignore in the trade tab save them dealing with you. Hows that for no consequences?

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981

Im always polite after I buy low and sell high taking advantage of less informed players. WOW

you sir are the scum im talking about.

no good guy points? WOW

Im just speechless but hey this is why we play games right to take advantage of the new guy and get in game rich with no come backs? this is the internet after all home of the anonymous gamer tag that lets us behave however we like with no comebacks right? human decency? why bother?

oh and thanks for your in gamer tag, my moon clan will be told to ignore in the trade tab save them dealing with you. Hows that for no consequences?

Cool your jets there Captain Drama, no need to act like I've just run over your cat. Buying low, selling high, being polite and honouring deals are pretty much the cornerstones of economy and I stick to them all.

I literally couldn't care less if you warn your clan against trading with me, in fact you've earned a lol.

Cool your jets there Captain Drama, no need to act like I've just run over your cat. Buying low, selling high, being polite and honouring deals are pretty much the cornerstones of economy and I stick to them all.

I literally couldn't care less if you warn your clan against trading with me, in fact you've earned a lol.

internet and anonymity for the win. I think you just made my point better than anyone could. You basically tell everyone what what you get up to and then come across with this le se faire attitude. Any of you think this clown would do and say this kind of thing to your face? Thought not.

internet and anonymity for the win. I think you just made my point better than anyone could. You basically tell everyone what what you get up to and then come across with this le se faire attitude. Any of you think this clown would do and say this kind of thing to your face? Thought not.

Keep it civil old bean, I find it amusing that you're painting me as some kind of evil, dark merchant lurking in the shadows and preying on the innocent when all I'm saying is I advocate buy low sell high, which is pretty much the first rule of being successful in business.

Keep it civil old bean, I find it amusing that you're painting me as some kind of evil, dark merchant lurking in the shadows and preying on the innocent when all I'm saying is I advocate buy low sell high, which is pretty much the first rule of being successful in business.

I have neither been disrespectful, nor uncivil in any way. Any picture painted, was painted by you I just shone a light in your dark corner. Arbitrage is just a low way to play the game, Parasitism is and alway has been frowned on by other members of the community. If you didn't farm it why should you take the profit? I advocate a bidding system instead of trading so this sort of practice could be eliminated once and for all.

I have neither been disrespectful, nor uncivil in any way. Any picture painted, was painted by you I just shone a light in your dark corner. Arbitrage is just a low way to play the game, Parasitism is and alway has been frowned on by other members of the community. If you didn't farm it why should you take the profit? I advocate a bidding system instead of trading so this sort of practice could be eliminated once and for all.

Well you did call me a clown, if that's your idea of being civil then I guess that's another thing we don't agree on. It's also quite hypocritical of you to be so passionate about not saying things on the Internet that you wouldn't face to face, when I guarantee you that you wouldn't come up to me in person and angrily call me a clown.

Edit: reading back, you also called me scum, again not very civil and again not something you'd say to my face.

I don't actually buy items with the intent of selling them on btw, everything I sell I've farmed myself (not that there's anything wrong with doing so), I just think if you're not attempting to buy items as cheaply as you can and sell for as much as you can then you're doing it wrong.

Edited by (PS4)NachoZissou