The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Plat Should I Sell Ash Prime Parts For?

bigdongbandito

Question

Well, it's a new prime frame, so it should cost more plat in the trading than others, at least for a few weeks. I don't want it, but i'm going to start farming the parts since i need plat, and im wondering how much plat i should sell them for later on. i was watching the trading chat for a while and a few people were trying to sell it, but the price went up an down constantly. there was a guy selling each piece for 10p somehow and another selling for 100+p 

thanks

Edited by TriangleTheory

Well you did call me a clown, if that's your idea of being civil then I guess that's another thing we don't agree on. It's also quite hypocritical of you to be so passionate about not saying things on the Internet that you wouldn't face to face, when I guarantee you that you wouldn't come up to me in person and angrily call me a clown.

trust me clown was polite. And as my father told me 'boy there is always someone bigger, nastier and less tollerant.' any time any place your call.

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981

In console world he can go for over 400. I know at least one guy in this forum that paid more than that. It's crazy to me. But the Volt hype was crazy too and now he is pretty cheap.

2 weeks after Volt released on PS4 full sets were being sold for 150-170. On first day though I've seen 800, 1100.

Wait. Two. Weeks.

trust me clown was polite. And as my father told me 'boy there is always someone bigger, nastier and less tollerant.' any time any place your call.

Well there's things I would like to say to you that I won't in the interests of being civil but apparently that doesn't apply to you too. If you read back through our exchange once you've calmed down a bit you'll see that what your father told you applies a lot more to you than it does to me. Granted I'm probably bigger than you at 6 foot and 200 pounds but you've shown no tolerance of my way of doing business and you've certainly been nastier.

Well there's things I would like to say to you that I won't in the interests of being civil but apparently that doesn't apply to you too. If you read back through our exchange once you've calmed down a bit you'll see that what your father told you applies a lot more to you than it does to me. Granted I'm probably bigger than you at 6 foot and 200 pounds but you've shown no tolerance of my way of doing business and you've certainly been nastier.

No I don't like Arbitrage in video games its supposed to be fair and fun for all. You have an inch on me and that doesn't intrest me. I have explained my position and i still feel a bidding system would be fairer on thoser who are new to the game and don't understand how to trade.

No I don't like Arbitrage in video games its supposed to be fair and fun for all. You have an inch on me and that doesn't intrest me. I have explained my position and i still feel a bidding system would be fairer on thoser who are new to the game and don't understand how to trade.

It's funny that you harp on about accountability, consequences and Internet anonymity when pretty much everything you've said to me flies in the face of that. You're a hypocrite.

Im always polite after I buy low and sell high taking advantage of less informed players. WOW

you sir are the scum im talking about.

no good guy points? WOW

Im just speechless but hey this is why we play games right to take advantage of the new guy and get in game rich with no come backs? this is the internet after all home of the anonymous gamer tag that lets us behave however we like with no comebacks right? human decency? why bother?

oh and thanks for your in gamer tag, my moon clan will be told to ignore in the trade tab save them dealing with you. Hows that for no consequences?

Not that I've been sneaky in trading, as I've knowingly sold stuff cheaper than they actually are or have given free parts away, but unfortunately the saying 'buyer beware' strongly comes into play here. It's not just the seller.

Be careful in what you're buying. It's largely down to the buyer to do some research into what they're buying so they have a better understanding and don't get played.

It's funny that you harp on about accountability, consequences and Internet anonymity when pretty much everything you've said to me flies in the face of that. You're a hypocrite.

While i agree scamming on newer players is a nice although inhumane way to get in game money, i dont do it because i cant force myself to. no further comment.

this thread is getting a bit too heated for no reason. 

btw thankyou guys for opinion on ash prime, although im not exactly selling everything i have. im trying to get every piece twice so i can keep one to make an ash p for myself, and sell the other set. although i mentioned earlier i dont even like ash, i recently set out to take away other ash prime users' bragging rights over me xD

and then theres people still selling loki prime and rhino prime all day everyday and getting better deals

Edited by TriangleTheory

While i agree scamming on newer players is a nice although inhumane way to get in game money, i dont do it because i cant force myself to. no further comment.

btw thankyou guys for opinion on ash prime, although im not exactly selling everything i have. im trying to get every piece twice so i can keep one to make an ash p for myself, and sell the other set. although i mentioned earlier i dont even like ash, i recently set out to take away other ash prime users' bragging rights over me xD

and then theres people still selling loki prime and rhino prime all day everyday and getting better deals

I don't know if you're saying that I scam new players but if you are then please don't as I never have. I don't know where anyone would have got that idea from. Just because somebody had a hissy fit and tried to make me out to be the devil doesn't mean there's a shred of truth in it.

Ash price is going down faster than a cheap @#&*( from the trailer park lol

Om Xbox saw few people advertise sets for 250-300

I've definitely missed the boat with Ash, been trying to farm it since it came out and all I got was the chassis yesterday which I think is only worth about 20p or so now.

I think you would have to be extremely lucky (and very dedicated) to farm two full sets, especially in time to really cash in. Most sellers just sell the first set and farm a personal set later or buy it much cheaper later on with the plat they made from the first. The window to maximise profits on the new primes is pretty small and this one is getting close to closing already. The chance to make silly money has probably already gone.

And yes, your comment on people making more money on "lesser" deals is spot on. certain parts are much easier to farm and the people who sold several helmets and chassis probably made a lot more than the majority of players who spent the whole weekend trying to sell one big item.

I think you would have to be extremely lucky (and very dedicated) to farm two full sets, especially in time to really cash in. Most sellers just sell the first set and farm a personal set later or buy it much cheaper later on with the plat they made from the first. The window to maximise profits on the new primes is pretty small and this one is getting close to closing already. The chance to make silly money has probably already gone.

And yes, your comment on people making more money on "lesser" deals is spot on. certain parts are much easier to farm and the people who sold several helmets and chassis probably made a lot more than the majority of players who spent the whole weekend trying to sell one big item.

somehow, RNGesus belives in me and i already have 2 helmets, 2 chassises (whats the plural), 1 systems and 1 bp. somehow. but ive done a crapton of farming in the past 24 hours so maybe thats why. each run is 20 mins for survival runs and ive always gotten a piece for 1 run, and for defence its around 30 mins we generally stop. i have rly pro friends who destroy especially in defence and get to C faster than usual.

Edited by TriangleTheory

Im always polite after I buy low and sell high taking advantage of less informed players. WOW

you sir are the scum im talking about.

no good guy points? WOW

Im just speechless but hey this is why we play games right to take advantage of the new guy and get in game rich with no come backs? this is the internet after all home of the anonymous gamer tag that lets us behave however we like with no comebacks right? human decency? why bother?

oh and thanks for your in gamer tag, my moon clan will be told to ignore in the trade tab save them dealing with you. Hows that for no consequences?

read

when did he say less informed player?

when trading IT IS WARNED THAT PLAYERS MUST KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DEALING WITH

enjoy the "real life" and good luck cos you will need it for sure

Lol scrub gets so mad over simple video game trading mechanics.

Maddest i've seen on WF forums