The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A New Clan

Demdemeh

Hi everybody,

I am playing Warframe since last September regularly and almost daily and I am looking for a clan with friendly people to play with on Europe zone. However I don't take playing like a life goal (like hours every day) since I have my irl business (work, hobbies, motorcycle etc...). 

Personally I am looking for a Clan which is not too strict with hundred rules but also have friendly and active players with a polite community. I don't mind helping with missions and/or resources for any clan purpose but I'm nor struggling to "grind" or having everything as soon as possible. Live and let live, in few words, in order to enjoy the game without stress.

I don't use teamspeak and I am not willing to use it for several reasons. I can explain it further if necessary.

I would like the clan to have a nice clan badge and I can even contribute designing one, if it's needed (I am a graphic designer).

As a final information I am currently MR 15 with 40+ days of Played Time. All my frames (all of them) are multi-forma'd and weapons properly built. 

Feel free to PM me anytime here or ingame.

/edit

I'm still in the old clan since I need it to trade. I'l leave it instantly when is needed.

Demdemeh

Edited by Demdemeh

Hey,

I started a clan that is growing nicely. At first I wasn't recruiting while I was setting up all the researches, that's all done and now we're inviting people. We do have noobs, and are noob friendly, so if that's an issue then we're probably not right for you.

We do have a TeamSpeak server, but it is open to anyone from any clan and is not a requirement.

My only rule is, "don't be a $&*^". 

I'll try catch you online, or you can message me if you're still looking.

Kind regards,

Sparty (Spartalicious)

• 2 weeks later...

U are Welcome in Bloodline Tenno Legacy... Storm Clan 80+ ...all research done, all dojo builded and decorated... TS3 and Raidcall (optional use if u like) , fb group for plans and help...fb group for fun ... And more...helpfull comunity... All what we ask is Respect and Loyalty ... Regards ;)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/451983-%E2%9C%AF%E2%9C%AF-%E2%9C%AF-bloodline-tenno-legacy-%E2%9C%AF%E2%9C%AF%E2%9C%AF-recruit-is-now-open-dojo-completed-research-all-done-ts3-alliance-we-have-all-join-us/?fromsearch=1