Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Team Elemental Synergy The Masters Of Elements

WernerShadow

After testing the synergy between Ash and Excalibur my curiosity was too great so me,MarPro15 and Trigin tested the following

Ember with fireball frenzy and Frost with freeze force

We augmented our 3de team mate and indeed he did Blast proc damage on all his weapons.

Testing needed on the following

Syren and volt corrosive?

Vold and frost magbetic?

Volt and ember radiation?

Frost and syren viral?

Some other thoerys that need testing

Excalibur's ult benifit?

Mesa bullets proc?

Please let me know if you test any of these and what results you get

Edit:possible combination Nyx mind freak and buff controled victum with elements?

Edited by WernerShadow

If you make things as complicated as possible, it's make you sound smart. That's what I managed to pick up from school, anyways.

They only sound complicated if your dont understand it not any more complicated to buff another team mate with an element than it is to use rhinos roar on them

This would be inefficient though, compared to simply equiping the correct elements on your weapons or equiping the appropriate auras (corrosive projectile).

Yes but you miss the other possibilitys as these augments benifit from power strenght and duration you could for instance add an additional 200% elemental damage to any weapon meaning a weapon like ogris would gain lets take my ogris as an example it has 13k blast damage now if i was to be buffed by frost and ember it would do it will get around 39k damage per shot the list goes on for possibilitys

They only sound complicated if your dont understand it not any more complicated to buff another team mate with an element than it is to use rhinos roar on them

No, I understand perfectly. I don't know why you wouldn't just put Viral on your weapon and take up the two/three available mod slots for elemental mods instead of bringing two frames with an almost useless augment on them. Sure a Viral Mesa is fun, but I don't see the practicality.

No, I understand perfectly. I don't know why you wouldn't just put Viral on your weapon and take up the two/three available mod slots for elemental mods instead of bringing two frames with an almost useless augment on them. Sure a Viral Mesa is fun, but I don't see the practicality.

No one says you have to use it nub its simply an option as is the purspose of augments of you did not know also you can boost elments by 200% with those augments so near useless only if you know nothing about this game

Yes but you miss the other possibilitys as these augments benifit from power strenght and duration you could for instance add an additional 200% elemental damage to any weapon meaning a weapon like ogris would gain lets take my ogris as an example it has 13k blast damage now if i was to be buffed by frost and ember it would do it will get around 39k damage per shot the list goes on for possibilitys

But better mods could be used on the Warframe as well. So while the idea of these skills working together is also good, whether it is really practical is another thing. If it can innately do that already, then it's a different story, and those augments enhances the increases on % that's another thing.

So it would still be kind of inefficient for mods.

Because Oberon gives 300%, while ember and volt give 300% and 300%, resulting in greater bonus I believe.

Both require your target to stay still to apply decently.

Ember's is also a projectile with travel time.

Oberon's augemented Smite is hitscan, buffs your teammate instantly from essentially anywhere, sends out ribbons to damage, stun/knockdown, and proc radiation on nearby enemies.

It's much more practical to bring goatman.

Also it synergies great with Excalibur's ultimate.  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/478362-oberon-appreciation-thread-excalibro-is-broberons-bish/

Edited by GoatGodJohn