The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price Check For Primed Chamber!

there is a difference between price and value

let me explain:

there are 2 types of value in the game for every item

1. value of usage in a build or a team so what the actual effect is worth

2. value as a collector item or status symbol

for primed chamber this means:

1 would be around 2000-5000 but 2 would be around 40000-60000 and for some ppl even higher

and a price is something both sides of a trade, buyer and seller, agree on

if u care about my personal opinion have it if not skip it:

anyone owning a primed chamber and selling it to someone just to use it looses a lot of plat

but everyone owning a primed chamber and selling it to someone as a collectors item gets some plat

i do know that a lot of ppl think that the pricces i and other ppl want for there primed chamber are "stupid" or "crazy" but always keep in mind:

if u dont want to pay this much start to negotiate to do that u need to have respect and honesty noone will sell anything to u if u are not nice

and no matter how u negotiate if u can lower the price or not at the end its always u pressing the "accept trade" button and no one else

and if u dont want to accept it then dont but u should never be insulting to anyone just because u dont like a price

Edited by Weidro

there is a difference between price and value

let me explain:

there are 2 types of value in the game for every item

1. value of usage in a build or a team so what the actual effect is worth

2. value as a collector item or status symbol

for primed chamber this means:

1 would be around 2000-5000 but 2 would be around 40000-60000 and for some ppl even higher

and a price is something both sides of a trade, buyer and seller, agree on

if u care about my personal opinion have it if not skip it:

anyone owning a primed chamber and selling it to someone just to use it looses a lot of plat

but everyone owning a primed chamber and selling it to someone as a collectors item gets some plat

i do know that a lot of ppl think that the pricces i and other ppl want for there primed chamber are "stupid" or "crazy" but always keep in mind:

if u dont want to pay this much start to negotiate to do that u need to have respect and honesty noone will sell anything to u if u are not nice

and no matter how u negotiate if u can lower the price or not at the end its always u pressing the "accept trade" button and no one else

and if u dont want to accept it then dont but u should never be insulting to anyone just because u dont like a price

^^with that said